icon
icon

When Caregivers Go Down, Hope0-Net Helps Out

HappaGuy

MMJ Patient Advocate (not a doctor nor a lawyer)
Jul 24, 2007
When Caregivers Go Down, Hope-Net Helps Out

Well, I've been prostrate with illness going on three-weeks now, unable to look after myself much less my ward, the inimitable Mississippi Redneck on Wheels.:violin2:

It has been a great comfort to me during this time to know that while I'm falling down on the job of looking after him, Hope-Net was picking up some of the slack.:harp:

All of us go down eventually. "All the living strive and falter." Alone we are road-kill. Together we stand a chance.

:singer: The only security in this world is the goodwill and good faith of grateful neighbors.

HN's got that. It's not just my ward. I hear of and see much of their compassion among many of my SF MMJ friends.

If the DEA comes knocking after Hope-Net, they will hear from me, and all the other grateful MMJ patients that HN quietly helps out.

This is what community is for. This is what compassion is about. It is the golden circle of kindness and gratitude that is the highest expression of our humanity.:angel:

Thanks again, Hope-Net.

Other clubs please take note. You could do worse than take a clue from Kathy.

They do good business. That's how they can afford to be good. Good quality, good prices, diverse products, reliable supply, good service, fine lounge where you can medicate and chat. The people they post at the door are polite and helpful (not sinister).

They watch inventory and watch the till, like good businesspersons, so they can squeeze a few dollars to watch out for the community.

This is an MMJ club with legs. It's good for patients who can afford great meds, but also for those who can't afford much at all, like my ward and friends mentioned above.

You SoCal folks who come to San Francisco, I recommend you stop by Hope-Net first. HopeNet sets the standard in SF. Take some Hope home with you

:rainbownote:

Jul 24, 2007
Re: When Caregivers Go Down, Hope-Net Helps Out

Agree with everything said above!!!

Well put! Love this co-op. #1 in my heart also.

S

Skyline

I too agree with 100% of that post. I gotta say, Happaguy, every post I've seen from you has been intelligent, inspirational, and has put words to many of my feelings.

HopeNet deserves every bit of praise they get. As I've said before, every dispensary should aspire to meet or surpass the standards Hope Net has set.

When I go in their and see things in action, it comes across as so simple, yet flawlessly executed. You can just tell when a buisiness has it going on. When they're just doing everything right. I try to run things at my job like this too.

They remind me of how things were when I first got a card. No ridiculous price gouging and clueless, carefree employees. The good old days!

Jul 24, 2007
HopeNet is the lone club that I feel actually welcomes you, and wants you to feel safe and happy. They don't judge or turn down cardholders just trying to get some medicine, and always give more then fair prices and amounts!

I love hopenet...

HappaGuy

MMJ Patient Advocate (not a doctor nor a lawyer)
Jul 24, 2007
987654 said:
hope net for life
"Hope-Net for Life" is a GREAT slogan!

Nice copywriting there. (This praise from a former Global 500 international auto executive, ok? That's not idle or ignorant flattery.)

Let's make a point to remember this should the day come we need something to chant in support of this club, in joy for passing cars and tv cameras, and in other ... [caution: euphemism ahead==>>) 'more critical circumstances'.

Remember folks, it's just talk in here. To misquote carefully:

Showing up is 99% of everything.

:rainbownote: