icon
icon

Want To Be On Tv?

weedtracker

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
So yeah, they want to make another TV show about weed. This time I guess its to see who can grow the best weed. I think High Times already does a pretty good job of detemining who does this with the Cannabis Cups. But hey what do I know. So I guess if your interested and want to be on TV and want everybody to know all your personal business, then here the info you need to know:

[font=Helvetica Neue']We are currently casting for an exciting new show, “Master Growers”. This Doc Reality Series will follow the trials and tribulations of the Southern & Northern American Growers. In a time that is quickly becoming the end of Marijuana Prohibition, entrepreneurs from every walk of life are creating their own farms (no matter how big or small) to accommodate cannabis.[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue']“Master Growers” will showcase the lives, successes and hardships of the Grower in this newly booming industry. Each grower will have the opportunity to showcase their specific & unique grow method, crop, & ultimately prove who is the master grower.[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue']What we are looking for are fun characters with a passion for what they do. If you have a story, we want to hear it. Our goal is to collect a strong cross section of interesting individuals that are already legally involved in this industry or have decided to break into this exciting “New Frontier”.[/font]
[font=Helvetica Neue']We are also interested in receiving applications from growers (indoor, outdoor or greenhouse) of other food edibles (micro greens, vegetables, etc…) and growers of Hemp.[/font]

Click here to view the article