icon
icon

Vaporizer Where I Can Use My Own Cannibus ?

Mm530

Mar 1, 2013
Sorry but Im new to this vaporizer things. Is there any specific one or type of Vaporizer that allows me to use my own product ??

If not , what are usually the best Vaporizers for a odor -less , smoke less hit ??

Pleas help ..my roomy is complaining of cannibus smell and I need a solution ASAP.

I am more than ready to buy one just need a little guidance

Thanks

silvercloud

all clouds have silver linings
Oct 5, 2006
Im referring to the pen looking vaporizers
You need to contact 'Delta9Vapes' & research their entire product line ~ Personally ,went w / 'O-PHOS (black matte) for max

*performance ( USB pass_thru ) ,and 'stealth' mode ~ depending on length of draw controls cloud proliferations

Psst* for oils ,waxes ,shatters only

yktind

Politics - Latin Definition (Poly = Many, | Ticks
Mar 23, 2009
Dude, grab yourself a paper towel roll, a couple of dryer sheets. Rubber Band those things to one end. Blow smoke through towel thing.

Wah La - Just watch for the smoke that doesn't go through the tube. That's what I used to do when I lived with my parents as a teenager.

It will at least help mask the smell.

FYI: I have a vap pen and only use wax in it... It smells pretty dang bad. Cannabis has a very distinct smell, haha.

silvercloud

all clouds have silver linings
Oct 5, 2006
Dude, grab yourself a paper towel roll, a couple of dryer sheets. Rubber Band those things to one end. Blow smoke through towel thing.

Wah La - Just watch for the smoke that doesn't go through the tube. That's what I used to do when I lived with my parents as a teenager.

It will at least help mask the smell..

Ya need to look into www.smokebuddy.com :)

yktind

Politics - Latin Definition (Poly = Many, | Ticks
Mar 23, 2009
Ya need to look into www.smokebuddy.com :)
Hey that's pretty cool... but an 80 pack of dryer sheets cost maybe 5 bucks and most people use paper towels... Cool thing though, wish I wasn't a cheap ass, hahahaha.

Oh yeah, also, you don't need the rubber band you can just stuff those sheets into the cardboard tube.

miah

weedtracker norcal
Jan 1, 2005
Most of the Pens that Claim their Odorless do have some smell as well especially if you puff hard on them.

Its a different smell that isn't as noticeable I do say though.

s4boxer

The HashCollector
Mar 28, 2009
Not much experience with these things but i have a bunch of buddies that are into the vape pens...Ive heard good things abt the atmos raw..u can load it with hash, oil, or flowers and it provides for very nice hits. I was lent an omicron for a road trip on 2 occasionas and that thing is the biggest piece of sh@t ever! The hits, if u can get one, are pitiful and weak. The thing always breaks and the cartridges are a pain to reload...

good luck..

p.s. Like the other posters mentioned, just abt everything u smoke that cannabis related will smell...some of the pens might mitigate the smell a bit but none get rid of it completely...edibles or tinctures for that.

AarLoc789

Feb 6, 2013
There are lots of opportunities just make sure to read reviews. Lots of good reviews here:
http://www.vapeworld.com

There's lots of options for pen vaporizers:
http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/pen-vaporizers

Apodaca

Feb 19, 2014
Pen vaporizer is most effective for you. i think.. You can find or search anywhere to found another kinds of pen vaporizer..