icon
icon

vapor joint

weedtracker

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
try the vapor joint..

its .5g oil + 1.5g buds = wooooo weeeeeeeee!

or the super vapor joint..

its .5g oil + .5g keif + 1.5g buds = weeeeeeeee! (you wont be able to woo after you smoke it)

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
..i tried it recently.....
....very smooth, with a lil' bite.
it'll knock you on your ass, fer shur.:painkiller:

L

lil_missy74

rarely do i wish i was not in so cal...........but damn that sounds super sweet....i may have to bust out the roller and try to do this one on my own

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
$50 a joint. i know it sounds steep for 1 joint. but they put everything & the kitchen sink in there, so it hits HARD!!!!!!!
pretty beefy-looking joint, too.

C

CPT998

rant! said:
$50 a joint. i know it sounds steep for 1 joint. but they put everything & the kitchen sink in there, so it hits HARD!!!!!!!
pretty beefy-looking joint, too.

:slaugh: The second they said it was a $50 joint I think my mouth dropped open... Beefy joint, if I recall correctly mine had 2grams in it, does that sound right? It had oil on it too...

It was harsh but good. Justifying a $50 joint is difficult also..

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
CPT998: yeah, i thought the same when i asked them how much it was - this was before i tried it - $50 for a single joint IS a hard justification.....but trust me when i say that it REALLY hits all the senses!!:dizzy:

yeah, hash oil's put in it(& i believe on it).

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
OH HELL NO!!!
...i had some in a lil' smoke circle they had one day over there.
....O-B-L-I-T-E-R-A-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!:faint2:

C

CPT998

rant! said:
OH HELL NO!!!
...i had some in a lil' smoke circle they had one day over there.
....O-B-L-I-T-E-R-A-T-E-D!!!!!!!!!!:faint2:
I hadn't medicated in a club previously... needed somethin right away so I bought the vapor join and got about half of it until I was ready to go... there weren't that many people there either. wrong time of day idk

Jul 24, 2007
I had the great oppurtunity of sharing a vapor joint with somebody at HopeNet once. I am a young 18, white, blond haired, kid and I was the only one in the club along with a mid 40 colored man. We were talking, he was funny, and I asked what he got. He whips out this vapor joint, and immediately lights it up!!! My jaw drops open, and my mind fades away immediately after he passes me it. Preety harsh, but very stoney and faded me for over 5+ hours.

Would never spend $50 on one joint, unless it was for some damn special event.

High, I'm High
Dec 15, 2006
dankbudsonly said:
I had the great oppurtunity of sharing a vapor joint with somebody at HopeNet once. I am a young 18, white, blond haired, kid and I was the only one in the club along with a mid 40 colored man. We were talking, he was funny, and I asked what he got. He whips out this vapor joint, and immediately lights it up!!! My jaw drops open, and my mind fades away immediately after he passes me it. Preety harsh, but very stoney and faded me for over 5+ hours.

Would never spend $50 on one joint, unless it was for some damn special event.
hit up the quarter vapor blunt rolled the other day while i was up
my friends at hope net know the definition of compassion

ricardo1

Hi, Im New!
Nov 30, 2007
HI GUYS,

I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM BUT I FEEL IT WON'T TAKE LONG TO GET UP TO SPEED. GOT TO GO OUT INTO THE REALM TO FEED THE BEAST. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

R1:djsmile: :djsmile:

S

Skyline

Hi R1, welcome to Weedtracker. Typing in all caps is the internet equivalent to yelling, so you might want to avoid doing that. What do you mean by feed the beast?

G

givemethekush

concentrated laced joints .. my fav .I love to get some super supple bubble hash and make a snake out of it, using my hands, then put it in on the bud and roll it up . super joint ..

ktis

Hi, Im New!
Mar 31, 2010
mdjuana said:
Thats one hell of a joint.. Does anyone get sick from smoking too much of that?
I only get sick from not smoking enough. There is no such thing as smoking too much.