icon
icon

Top Quality Meds For Prop. 215 Patients

Jan 9, 2015
We have the Greatest MMJ Strains,Grade AA++ weed, very portent with a HTC level of 16-22% and a CBD ranging 0.8-1.0%.!Please text me back at (916) 538-0879 Email us @ michealjone63@gmail.com
We have strains and Cannabis Oil that cures many illness ..Like Cancer , Skin Cancer , diabetes,insomnia, loss of appetite, depression or stress. Lab tested 17% THC.

Please mention where your found my number when sending me a text SMS
Please text me back at (916) 538-0879 for price list and details on how to order.
Email us @ michealjone63@gmail.com
Stay Green!!?
By contacting this ad you verify that you are

*18 years or older
*not law enforcement or affiliated
*prop 215 (if not say that ahead of time)
– Any donations requested are for non-profit
**Donations are to recover costs for equipment, lighting,nutrients & time, not for the meds themselves. No minors under 18 years of age. Fully compliant with Prop 215/ SB420 and California Health and Safety Code. Sec. 11362.5( B) (1)(A) & 11362.7 (H).

=Our drivers are ALWAYS on the move!!! We promise to deliver as quickly and safely as possible!• Make sure you will be home and available to receive your delivery from when you call to the lasted wait time given.Please Text to change your arrangements if this is not possible.
-Must not be Prop 215/SB 420 compliant with current dr rec and state I.D. Also let me know if you are not Prop215/SB420 before time . All donations are for recovering costs associated with producing quality AAA+ meds.We ship and deliver discreet within US only ..
-All orders placed and paid for before 2 pm are shipped the same day, Monday to Friday. We do not dispatch on weekends unless there are special considerations. If you have an urgent requirement to have an order shipped same day but have missed this deadline, and it is before 16.30 pm then please call us and we may still be able to accommodate same day dispatch…