icon
icon

Thumbs up What Are Your Top 5 Yummy Buds? - Taste

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everybody! Lets talk about yummy stuff, list the top 5 yummiest buds you have ever smoked! Of course, all buds grown properly will provide good taste buds, but we are talking here about the cream of the crop, or "el crème de la crème". Just a free talk, from high buddies. Here is mine:

1- Platinum OG (Im OG lover, Obama OG and Presidential OG are in my favorites too, I love all OGs, I got this one only one time in a dispensary, tried other time from the same place but was totally different, fluffy and weird)
2- Blueberry (Sweet, delicious, my tong buds are shaking just thinking about it)
3- Pre-98 Bubba (Bubblegums too yuuumm)
4- Skunk #1 (I like any skunk flavor, but i haven't tried super kunk yet)
5- Super Lemon Haze (After all the sweetness of blueberry and bubba is good have a hint of lemon, I think its a wonderful after taste)

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, I'll bite...lol

#1 I like AK47 for it's ease of grow is the humid climate here in the SE as well as it's knockdown power and great flavor to boot.

#2 GDP for its serious one hit wonderment, tolerable smooth buzz and it's fantastic grape flavor (who doesn't love grape?)

#3 would have to be Cali Mist for it's almost honey flavor and upbeat, energetic high in which I noticed that all the colors around me were more vivid than I've ever noticed before, which was so cool!

#4 White widow for it's philosophical aspect in the fact that all I wanted to do was come here and write and write and write with an almost endless supply of threads and posts I wanted to comment on, I just couldn't stop thinking up stuff to say...lol

#5 I haven't tried it yet but I would have to say Jack Herer, just because of the man it's named after, his heroism and seemingly vast amount of knowledge in paving the way for hemp and cannabis activism...a true patriot warrior to the cause!!!

I'm surprised this thread didn't just go ape sht with takers...it's has great potentia

Feb 4, 2018
Another list?...ok my man..
Dj shorts bluEberry
OGKush
MANGOKUSH
Purple dream
Headband
Blue dream
Sensi star......most of my top favs...anyways