icon
icon

Sure is Sad

Wildwill

May 21, 2018
This is what happens when a forum dies. Sure is sad to see this place where I was once employed, where I once spent hours upon end working, end up as a wasted space.

Ah well, it was what it was

RIP Weedtracker.

Deejaycruise

Antagonist kind of activist, with a tude
Oct 8, 2005
Welcome back. It wont be long before its as informative as it used to be. Just needs a little activity to show up on search engines. Of course some material usable by the viewers will be necessary. I got my same old problem with Los Angeles County running 14 years now.

NeemaJon

Trying to Better the World
May 5, 2010
This is what happens when you bring you site down for an extended period of time. Weedtracker used to be the holy grail of marijuana and community. Could use this more than ever now

Deejaycruise

Antagonist kind of activist, with a tude
Oct 8, 2005
Yep, it could help people the way it used to. But now it needs to be used to get untaxed cannabis from long time growers and providers that were never allowed to participate in this legal market because they have no connections in government. I know many who can not get a license for commercial cannabis who have been in the industry for many years, and I know a few who got licenses who only got in when it became legal and their connections to
"city council" members got them the licenses. Others who tried got requests from connected individuals for a "partnership" if they wanted a license.

licensed Dispensaries charge 600 to 800 for an ounce of good cannabis, I get better for less than 200, if I buy an ounce, or I can get it for 130 if I buy it by the pound.

The sources of my purchases is growers with more than 30 years experience who can not get a license. I met the best of these growers at my dispensaries, back in the days years before licenses, before my dispensaries got shut down, back when they used to shut them down with force.

If it wasn't for good for nothing useless government workers and elected officials I would have licensed locations. And if I had licensed locations I would gladly charge more and pay taxes.

Even more important though is the need to allow only those who can prove they have been in the industry for more than 20 years to participate in the first ten years, then after ten years reduce it to ten years, so those that want to get in now can get the ten years experience before stealing from those of us who fought the fight and paid the price.

We need to work together to take back what is ours from anyone who would come into our industry and push us out, we need to push back. Information is requested on any one with lack of experience and abundance of political connections who got in. You got to remember he got in at the expense of someone who did not and the only reason that piece of shit has a commercial cannabis license is due to his connections.

We need to make sure they all fail until they fix this.