icon
icon

Super Silver Haze- IN STOCK & VERY GOOD!!!

Jul 24, 2007
I got some Super Silver Haze yesterday from The 'Net and it is amazingly chronic weed. Covered in trichomes, smells amazing, tastes just like haze should! I think this stuff is actual haze, not the fake haze that many clubs have in stock. Also, your chem dogg is just so nice. It is amazing how your medicine costs $45-60, while other places cost like $63 for not as potent medicine. Weighing out your medicine in front of the customer is something I really enjoy and that extra .3-.4 really helps me and seems to make my medicine last that much longer.

I was also given a free gram of keef when i bought my medicine.

Thank you for being so compassionate! It is that kind of stuff that really seperates HopeNet from every other dispensary I have been too.

Thank you hope Net! You guys are the best CoOP in the Bay area!

Jul 24, 2007
The first time I came to HopeNet I saw a quote on one of those boards that said:

"I decided to go to HopeNet and check out the quality of their medicine. I came away very impressed because I found it too strong for me!"

-San Francisco Chronicle

I knew I was in a great dispensary and was blown away with the quality right after I took my first hit ever of HopeNet bud. Their isnt anything better!

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
.....& yet, ANOTHER satisfied customer.:punkrock:

the "Super Silver Haze"(be it weed or hash oil) gives a really nice, lasting high & is among the house favorites.

bluntman

The Revolution will not be televised
Oct 6, 2006
I will let my friend who lives in the Bay Area know about the SSH. We had some in Amsterdam, specifically at Mellow Yellow, and it was superb.

Thanks for the heads up:guitar:

41fivepot

Hi, Im New!
Jul 1, 2007
my ssh high was lasting 1 hour and was not intense... I think i just have a much higher tolerence then most people or something. ima take a week break to feel the way you guys are feeling off these ok strains..post up when they get Deisel..

High, I'm High
Dec 15, 2006
41fivepot said:
my ssh high was lasting 1 hour and was not intense... I think i just have a much higher tolerence then most people or something. ima take a week break to feel the way you guys are feeling off these ok strains..post up when they get Deisel..
diff batch
i have the same batch which isnt as chronic, but still damn good.

kelly650

Hi, Im New!
Sep 17, 2007
I'm glad I got some of this today. It looks pretty good and it's a really nice head high. Not very intense but I definitley liked it.

Jan 10, 2008
tried super silver haze from hope net on 2/11 it was cool i guess not the best i have ever seen, good compared to D&M Compassion of ClearLake, Blue Sky of Oakland

caligreen

Think Green and Grown Yur Mind!
May 23, 2009
VJoLeEGle_Oakland said:
tried super silver haze from hope net on 2/11 it was cool i guess not the best i have ever seen, good compared to D&M Compassion of ClearLake, Blue Sky of Oakland
Last time i got some SSH was at Blue Sky
will defiantly go to HN soon to pick that up!