icon
icon

super silver haze hash

genone111

I'll see you on the Dark Side Of The Moon...
Oct 21, 2007
so bomb, chunks of nice hash :hippie: great high :couch2: and as always the smoking lounge is cool to hit their bongs and medicate.

Jul 24, 2007
I agree. Got a gram of this stuff the other day and still have two big chunks left.

If you like this stuff you HAVE to try the Goo Bubble. Best hash I have ever tried. Tastes like its own fruit, its super soft, and smells fucking amazing!

Dec 30, 2006
Ha, I just picked this up earlier today and I'm not surprised someone already started a thread about it. I picked up two grams and (unlike most clubs) they gave me a discount for that. At most other places, when you ask for a deal on something as small as two grams of hash, you usually will receive a pleasant 'I'm sorry, but no.' and some places will straight up tell you 'NO'. I love Hopenet and can't not walk out with a grin on my face. :peace:

Jul 24, 2007
chrondiggity said:
Ha, I just picked this up earlier today and I'm not surprised someone already started a thread about it. I picked up two grams and (unlike most clubs) they gave me a discount for that. At most other places, when you ask for a deal on something as small as two grams of hash, you usually will receive a pleasant 'I'm sorry, but no.' and some places will straight up tell you 'NO'. I love Hopenet and can't not walk out with a grin on my face. :peace:
SSSsssshhhhhhH!!!!!!!!! Don't ruin it by spreading it around! :tongue: Just kidding, but I love how chill and relax this club is. HopeNet is my favorite CoOp in the city and I know exactly what you mean!