icon
icon

Relief!!!

labrat

Reel stoned
Jan 12, 2006
anybody know of a good "STRAIN" that works as a good "STOOL SOFTNER" ? peace lab rat: :painkiller::painkiller:

T

Tony2Times

edibles seem to do the trick for me. Hope you feel better LABRAT weve really missed you on the boards.

P

Platypus

Are you kidding J?

If not, try a tablespoon of hempseed oil in the afternoon daily. It's full of good anti-oxidants and can keep things moving in the right direction.

Of course you could pick up some weed at the local park. That strain always scares the shit outta me! :smile2:

D

Dieselworks

Labrat,

Here are my fixes. Ooops I feel like i'm testing.

1. Magnesium Oxide powder. Start slow until desired effect 1/2t every 1/2hr

2. Liquid Calcium by Phytotherapy this is a pill. Instruction call for 3 a day. Start with that then go to 6 a day if no effect.

3. Vit C flush. this one might scare some of you. PM for additional info.

4. Believe it or not FISH. Try some salmon salad. If you dont like fish try fish oil (your woman might not like this one) a few tabs should do it.

FYI I'm not a doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

To answer your question I make additions the Sacred Herb and go to supplements.

Diesel

modern_talkin

No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Jan 30, 2007
labrat said:
anybody know of a good "STRAIN" that works as a good "STOOL SOFTNER" ? peace lab rat: :painkiller::painkiller:
Man...Labrat always asking those straight forward questions with no hesitation. Hope that 1/2 lb of cannabutter suffice as the author mentioned above. :tortue-musique:

Au_Hunter

The best things in life are dirty
Jun 29, 2007
Wish I could help Bro...

Post surgery I was givin a soppository of pharmaceutical softener, but I'm not aware of anyone making an MMJ based replacement.

I'd like to be rich, but I ain't going there...

I'll make butter, but I ain't making MMJ soppositories. :nono:

stanleyk

You can't run from Karma
Mar 31, 2007
flaco said:
Prune Kush

Brilliant!

I tried cross breeding the Prune Kush to the high octane Dulcolax OG, but the results were just a little too much.

BTW,

doubling your dosage of good clean fluids will also help maintain movement. If you get dehydrated for whatever reason it can lead to digestive issues.

b1joy2c

WT Honorary Member
Aug 9, 2007
labrat said:
Edible brownies seem to always work for me, however it does sometimes come with the discomfort of cramping and then the race is on! Just went through this and was awakened out of a sound sleep! The Brownies were made with BB olive oil recipe. Seems that is a sure cure for me.......:kiss: to you my sweets

The Urban Spaceman

Budtender Deluxe
Nov 10, 2007
KushMeister said:
Where's 420Bunny in this thread??? :slaugh:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Oh KushMeister - you got old Spacey with that one! and i ran out on you! :doh:

The Urban Spaceman

Budtender Deluxe
Nov 10, 2007
labrat said:
LABBY, old buddy... it is great to see you! i just HAVE to ask this; have you actually tried a "stool softener"? ya know, a regular one...

just a thought.
feel better brother.
much love
Spacey

O

oletimer54

homemade edibles with the flower left in the butter, Or go to trader joes and ask for the fiber with like eygptians on the label, something like phylisum fiber or so