icon
icon

Princess Puppy!

Tropical420

Miss Tropical420
Sep 15, 2006
www.Tropical420.com
High Everyone! :compwave:

Mr. Weedtracker and I just got a new chihuahua puppy!! She is 9 weeks old today and we decided to name her Princess! Her mom is an all white deer headed chihuahua and her dad is an all black apple headed chihuahua so she's a mix of those! :puppybark:

She is already good at taking naps with mommy and is happiest in my lap! She has her own toys and engraved collar (which she is almost too small for!) and she loves kitties toys too! She shivers at the slightest breeze but I am making sure she stays warm! I picked this one out of the litter when I noticed she was always camera ready just like mommy! ♥ :love:

Princess is the most popular puppy in the building now and everyone loves her and gives her lots of attention when we walk her! I am told she is supposed to meet at least 150 new people/ other dogs within the first 12 weeks of having her to get her properly socialized! Check out her precious leash and collar - I had to tape it smaller for her tiny body! :justdance: I am the proudest mom ever - she is already potty trained outdoors! :glitterleaf:

Hope you like the pictures!
:cloud9:

Attachments

Nov 13, 2010
she's adorable, looks similar to one of our chihuahuas. Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like she has extra short legs (like my dog) so be careful with her jumping on and off of high places because small dogs with short legs tend to have back problems, one of ours had to have a surgery for a slipped disk from jumping off of high places too many times. You found yourself a wonderful friend there :biggrin1:

luckydog

WT Advanced Member
Jan 29, 2007
she's adorable, looks similar to one of our chihuahuas. Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like she has extra short legs (like my dog) so be careful with her jumping on and off of high places because small dogs with short legs tend to have back problems, one of ours had to have a surgery for a slipped disk from jumping off of high places too many times. You found yourself a wonderful friend there :biggrin1:
How wonderfull for you. Here's something I stumbled across last week;
http://www.petside.com/article/most-destructive-dog-breed

Welcome to the wonderfull world of chihua-huas !
I'll be following closely !

Tropical420

Miss Tropical420
Sep 15, 2006
www.Tropical420.com
What a precious pup! When you said kitty's bean bag chair... do you have a kitty too? Do they get along? Anyway, your Princess is very cute!

Maryles

Thank you so much!!! She's the apple of my eye :grouphug: :princess:

Yes! We have a kitty named Tiger Lilly who was queen of the castle until Princess arrived and they have barked and hissed at each other a few times but I think Princess Puppy is realizing that Tiger Lilly runs the house and the cat is realizing the puppy is harmless and today they were both curled up on the bed sleeping together! :purr:
Tiger Lilly: TigerLilly.jpg