icon
icon

[News] Recent Site Updates

digdan

I'm not new
Apr 16, 2015
  • Top Chat link now opens to new window ( no long broken )
  • Fixed various major CSS/Skin Issues
  • Fixed header alignment
  • Changed header colors to match site
  • Fixed broken gradient background
  • Fixed quick search functionality
  • Database optimization
  • Server optimization
  • Removed unused code and databases
  • Fixed Favicon
If there are any other requests for functionality or bug fixes, then please submit them to the Suggestions and Feedback Forum . All feedback is greatly appreciated, but there are no guarantees.

Enjoy!
-- Digdan

Click here to view the article

Deejaycruise

Antagonist kind of activist, with a tude
Oct 8, 2005
I was reading the new laws Gov Brown signed which requires the establishment of guidelines for the lawful
cultivation of marijuana grown for medical use. It looks like to me** like you have to apply for your cultivation license locally now and claim grandfather status later. I recommend applying for a business license in a jurisdiction without a permissive zoning structure. Good term for type of business would be "type 3B mixed lite cultivation of cannabis including the planting,
growing, harvesting, drying, curing, grading, or trimming, and type 4 nursery including immature plants, seeds, and other agricultural products used specifically for the planting, propagation, and cultivation." They will of course turn you down, but they have to regulate it, because it is a new land use and is a different use from a dispensary which is a Type 10 cannabis use.
Section 19362.777(c)(4) If a city, county, or city and county does not have land use regulations or ordinances regulating or prohibiting the cultivation of marijuana, either expressly or otherwise under principles of permissive zoning, or chooses not to administer a conditional permit program pursuant to this section, then commencing March 1, 2016, the division shall be the sole licensing authority for medical marijuana cultivation applicants in that city, county, or city and county.
After they turn you down appeal and slow play it, after they deny the appeal, appeal it again (its part of the code you have to appeal a lost appeal) by then they should be working on the regulations, at the public hearing speak up and voice your status and demand your grandfather status. If you dont get it, file a lawsuit in the local court.

**looks like to me- mean i got no legal experience and it is just an opinion, it means due diligence is reguired, but hey, post your opinions also, they let everyone have one around here.

Mar 15, 2016
Buy quality marijuana strains,oil and other cannabis products at "sales.cannabispdts@gmail.com " !!! We do offer variety of buds available such as Og Kush , AK47 , Purple Kush , Afghan kush,Snow White,OG Kush,Bubba Kush,The Blue Dreamer (S),Northern Lights,Blueberry kush , Sour Diesel , Green Crack , Ultra Kush .Etc Discrete delivery !!! Mail us at sales.cannabispdts@gmail.com .