icon
icon

[NEWS] Join WeedTRACKERs Promo Team

hippydarc

Sep 24, 2011
Dear Medical Cannabis Patients,

WeedTRACKER wants YOU to be a part of our new Promotional Team! Help us spread the good word of WeedTRACKER far and wide by passing out stickers, posters, and other promotional items at your local collectives and events! Be an active part of the medical cannabis community, meet fellow activists, and make a difference in our movement by helping patients track it down in our growing online community! :director:

All you have to do is take a picture of the stickers or posters you've left at a collective or event to prove it. With the permission of collective's currently listed with us you can even take a picture of the front of their shop to add to their forum to help promote them on WeedTRACKER as well! You can also help us by posting links to our site on your own facebook page or website and help us by liking our WT facebook fan page too :gathering:

But wait, what's in it for YOU?? It is an intern position but if you really impress us and vibe well with us it is possible for it to turn into a more permanent paying gig. PLUS you would get FREE VIP tickets to future WeedTRACKER parties, a FREE Omicron, a FREE WeedTRACKER HempWear shirt, and you get to be part of the dopest team around :grouphug:

If you are interested in helping us promote WeedTRACKER.com - the first and largest medical cannabis community online helping you track it down for SEVEN years - you can either post in this thread, PM me directly, or contact the Help Desk to inquire :hippie: :cheer2:

THANK YOU FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR COMMUNITY, WE LOVE OUR WEEDTRACKER FAMILY!! :HuggingComp:

Click here to view the _RLS_

Oct 27, 2010
Im in too !! I would LOVE to promote Weed Tracker it has helped me everytime I need to find a GOOD collective !! Please let me know what infromation you need to get me started !! Thanks and 420 to all !! :pass_joint:

dkbillet

Feb 24, 2012
I am most happy to pass out promo materials at the local collectives. Please advise on how to proceed.

BTW, I bought an Omicron and it doesn't work. No info in the packaging on how to handle maintenance issues. Don't know where my receipt is (it is just a credit card receipt with no detail on what I bought). I'm bummed.

Tropical420

Miss Tropical420
Sep 15, 2006
www.Tropical420.com
I am most happy to pass out promo materials at the local collectives. Please advise on how to proceed.

BTW, I bought an Omicron and it doesn't work. No info in the packaging on how to handle maintenance issues. Don't know where my receipt is (it is just a credit card receipt with no detail on what I bought). I'm bummed.

Sucks you bought an Omicron when you could have either won one for free in our Friday raffles or gotten one as part of helping promote weedtracker. Please address any and all Omicron inquiries to THC Scientific at http://delta9vapes.com/ and they will take very good care of you!

Will Private Message everyone that has posted their interest in this thread, LOVING the amazing response!! You really don't know how much love there is out there until you open your arms up to it! Looks like we will be covering some serious ground!! :whoo: :bigrastajoint: :rave-girl:

Tropical420

Miss Tropical420
Sep 15, 2006
www.Tropical420.com
I would also like to note that we are looking for able-bodied people that have access to transportation and a camera or smart phone with a camera in it. We are hoping each team member can make it out to a minimum of 5 places to promote. Patients that aren't as able-bodied can always win an Omicron the easy way in our raffles every Friday and we will send you some stickers too anyway just for fun :bigrastajoint:

caliguy1956

Down with the Sickness
Sep 22, 2010
I would also like to note that we are looking for able-bodied people that have access to transportation and a camera or smart phone with a camera in it. We are hoping each team member can make it out to a minimum of 5 places to promote. Patients that aren't as able-bodied can always win an Omicron the easy way in our raffles every Friday and we will send you some stickers too anyway just for fun :bigrastajoint:
as for myself is not into gifts or prizes but if you need me for anything still i will enjoy to help anyways i can :)

Tropical420

Miss Tropical420
Sep 15, 2006
www.Tropical420.com
Sounds amazing! I would love to help promote weed tracker! Ya'll have helped me find some super tasty danky nugs! Got mad props n love for weed tracker

Awww yay! I'm so glad we've helped you find connoisseur quality medicine!! PMing you now, thank you to everyone who has reached out so far!!! :grouphug:

It's dab-thirty! :shareskillet: :ti:

woody1

Hi, I'm High!
Dec 6, 2009
I wood be more than willing to help out any way possible, please send me any and all information you can regarding promoting for this awesome website

Tropical420

Miss Tropical420
Sep 15, 2006
www.Tropical420.com
How do we approach the delivery services if storefronts have already closed?
Great question, in the case of areas that only have delivery services you might have to drive to an area that does have storefronts or when you get a delivery from your local delivery services you can totally still give them stickers and tell them about us them too! :bigrastajoint:

Jan 23, 2011
stickers here soon? ive hit three so far, all interested on different levels. two,fortune wellness and angels care both have listings with WT, angels has a banner ad , no activity on either thread for a year,informed both i would return with promo packs and can help them with postings,menu's,special events, etc. to drive there listing,(there seams to be a little confusion on how WT works),just waitin on you guys, i will venture to berkley and sf when i have more info,,,WT only has listings for 20% of the collectives in this area,,,lets keep WEEDTRACKER alive in the bay area!