GREENER PASTURES COLLECTIVE
1101 S. ROBERTSON BLVD SUITE 104
LOS ANGELES, CA 90035
310-550-6993

Jun 11, 2008
www.gpcmeds.org
Greener Pastures Collective

August Hash Party Specials!
Free Hash Hit w/ 2 Grams or more of 12.99 Top Shelf Donation!

OG FULL MELT BUBBLE HASH 20/PER GRAM

FIRST TIME PATIENT SPECIALS!
GRAM DONATION= HALF GRAM EXTRA + FREE JOINT + HIT!
4 GRAM OR MORE DONATION= GIFT BAG + 2 FREE JOINTS + HIT!
REFERRALS= FREE JOINT OR UP TO A GRAM!

s4boxer

The HashCollector
Mar 28, 2009
Thank you for the response and pic post but i have to say the quality is lacking, not to mention quality control... Last time i came in i scoped out the bubble hash...just by looking at the whole display i immediately noticed a couple of the containers had moldy hash. i pointed one out and the BT removed it but did nothing abt the others...even tho i told him that there are other moldy ones...

Also, the quality is very poor...this is cooking hash, not medicinal. The hash is also not uniform...some pieces are lighter some darker and have different consistencies mixed together...obviously a mixed bag hash (all the micron bags are combined instead of separated according to quality)

I used to really like GPC prior to all the changes...the herb was good quality and the staff was nice.,.,.but after a few bad experiences coupled with the drop in quality and staff i will no longer be frequenting this club.

Anyone that argues with me that price cap does NOT equal a quality cap is sorely mistaken... If they are still adamant i have to conclude that they just havent had any legitimate medicinal quality herb.

i used to love grabbing the Ghost og/platinum og, the plat church was bomb...Last time the only strain i still liked was the Ultra Og..