icon
icon

[Menu] The HopeNet Almost-Daily Menu

whatupdoe

Hi, Im New!
Nov 3, 2007
Re: The HopeNet Almost-Daily Menu

I'd also appreciate any info on menu and clones. Plan on driving about 4hrs so any info would be much appreciated.

RLTW

whatupdoe

Hi, Im New!
Nov 3, 2007

so can we get a menu update please? also are you cash only or do you take credit cards? im coming out in 2 weeks, and its a four hour drive. if i dont get an answer this time i guess ill have to check out somewhere else

Feb 22, 2009

whatupdoe said:
so can we get a menu update please? also are you cash only or do you take credit cards? im coming out in 2 weeks, and its a four hour drive. if i dont get an answer this time i guess ill have to check out somewhere else
Cash only. I haven't been by in a couple weeks, so I don't know about the menu, but it changes pretty often and there are a bunch of clubs nearby them (my typical trip to the city involves stopping at 3 or 4 different places and this is almost always the last stop after GD), so if you don't like what you see there, you can always go elsewhere. Feel free to PM me if you are thinking about a certain place and want to know more about it, I have tried a lot of them.

whatupdoe

Hi, Im New!
Nov 3, 2007

Also that was my roommate who posted the comment about going else where. I've been to this place once but they were very friendly and had killer product. They also gave me by far the best veterans discount I've ever received from any coop in Cali. The hash selection they had was huge. I haven't been in here since last summer but i will always check this place out if i'm in San Francisco.

RLTW

moonrocks

Dizzy Diesel
Jul 6, 2008

came here today and the milk is IN! $10 for a 8 oz bottle and it is worth it. they also had a special on super silver haze, and also had blue dream and trainwreck in. as for hashes, i remember seeing ingrid, bubba and blackberry. i got some of the blackberry and it is top-notch.

miah

weedtracker norcal
Jan 1, 2005

moonrocks said:
came here today and the milk is IN! $10 for a 8 oz bottle and it is worth it. they also had a special on super silver haze, and also had blue dream and trainwreck in. as for hashes, i remember seeing ingrid, bubba and blackberry. i got some of the blackberry and it is top-notch.

Have heard about the milk. Heard it's great for Mudslides!

jcraddock

Hi, Im New!
Jan 30, 2010

Wanted to come in on Monday for babies - looking for 707Headband, Blue Cheese, Green Crack in quantity...
txjc

Apr 24, 2010

im traveling up north in two weeks from los angeles....should i even waste any time on these norcal shops or should i just stock up down here and bring it up.....Ive been reading reviews and i dont think ive come across one good one yet....plus no menu's, pics,descriptionsw etc etc....i was looking forward to hittn a few shops but kinda a bummer now.:noidea:

FreeMan

educate. regulate. medicate
Apr 19, 2009
www.facebook.com

IF ANYONE KNOWS A SPOT IN THE SF AREA THAT IS NOT A $60 CAP (PREFERABLY A $45 CAP LIKE THE SPOTS IN LA AREA) PLEASE PM ME!

Thank you,
FreeMan

High, I'm High
Dec 15, 2006

FreeMan said:
IF ANYONE KNOWS A SPOT IN THE SF AREA THAT IS NOT A $60 CAP (PREFERABLY A $45 CAP LIKE THE SPOTS IN LA AREA) PLEASE PM ME!

Thank you,
FreeMan
the cap is negligible because of the compassion and quality here, they don't preweigh so you can just get what you can afford of the best.

Caligula

Let them hate me, so long as they fear me.
Jul 29, 2008

Here's a link to Hopenet's twitter account incase anyone's interested. It seems like they post pretty frequently on it which is more than I can say about in this forum. :whistling:

HopeNet (hopenetSF) on Twitter

bammer

Hi, Im New!
Apr 2, 2005

Sorry I forgot to post a review:doh:

The ATF is a very, very strong. Very heavy couchlock. Not really a sleepy strain for me, too strong a body effect for me for that, but it's an excellent painkiller.

One of the best indicas I've seen here. I hope we see U2 again soon.... I haven't had it from Hope Net but I have had it,,,,, the ultimate sleep strain for me!
its 2019 now... I sure do miss this place (HopeNet)... in my 20 years of cannabis, that U2 was hands down THE BEST herb I have ever experienced, and I've tried HUNDREDS of strains.... I tried for years to find the true genetics (M1 from the Emerald Triangle?)...maybe some old timer is still watching this thread and has some insight... what a world we live in (11 years later).