icon
icon

[Menu] The HopeNet Almost-Daily Menu

marshall

Saute away!
Sep 11, 2006
Re: The HopeNet Almost-Daily Menu

Yoda said:
Dude what are you doing,. on this post you say your going to check out the Hope-net,.
11:46

Next: A minute later you had already gone,. ?

11:47
11:49
11:51

The 3 posts prior to this regarding CMC I have my doubts about also,.

are you just Looking for your 10 post count,. or what : : : :slaugh:
My best guess is that mdj has access to a combination transporter/time machine.:heh:

Y

Yoda

The Sour Diesel Full melt is far worth the $50 a gram,. very clean and extremely potent!
Good to see you out there weedtracker stepping up and helping out the co-op's,. :thumb:

~ but, .. after all day I'm sure the patients must become a blur,.

S

Skyline

I stopped by today, hoping to get some more Romulan. I was in luck, as they had some Super Romulan, which I ended up getting an 8th of (60). They also had some Sour Diesel bubble hash, Ingrid, Odyssey, and more.

S

Skyline

The Super Romulan is VERY heavy. I have some regular Romulan right now and my first impression of the Super is that it's the effect of Romulan, times 5. :faint: This reminds me of some Romulan I had a few years ago (probably the same one) that felt like a massive gravity increase. GREAT for sleep.

KJ43

Dead but dreaming
May 27, 2008

Yoda said:
The Sour Diesel Full melt is far worth the $50 a gram,. very clean and extremely potent!
I have to agree with this...the smoke is so smooth that its hard to gauge how much you are taking in. Very potent...no joke. :thumb:

S

Skyline

They have something right now called Shirley's Sativa. It's a great sativa. The effect is a creeper, takes about 10-15 minutes to climb to a soaring effect.

About 10 minutes after smoking it I wondered if the effect had reached a plateau. I could tell it was potent, but it felt like it wasn't quite there yet. Over the next 5 minutes the full effect hit me.

A great word for the effect is electric. It feels as though energy is flowing through you, from your toes to your head. I know that sounds weird, but take my word for it, it's a very pleasant feeling!

The smell is wonderful. Smells VERY strongly (I mean through a brick wall) of Tangerines. Sour Tangerines, it smells tangy, if that makes any sense. :)

I asked the budtender what the cross was, and he said that whoever brought it wouldn't tell them:lol: And a name like Shirley's Sativa doesn't exactly give us any hints:lol:. It seems the best sativas that appear in the bay area coops are unknowns like this, and often called [insert name here] Sativa.

Anyways, I would very much recommend this to anyone looking for a strong sativa. I'll probably be going back for more in the next 2 days. It is that good!

:bump2:​

S

Snowcappin

here's my first post, i've not tried this place i've been wanting to but i live in modesto so i have to drive about anywhere to get meds and i hate the delivery places. I have plenty of meds right now but when i get low i plan on hitting up this place and maybe some others and get a couple 8th's.

S

Skyline

stanley407 said:
how much does it go for and do they let ppl mix and match for 8ths
60 an 8th. By mix and match do you mean a couple of strains in one 8th? I've never done so, but I have a feeling they would. I'll ask next time.

S

Skyline

I went back this morning for more of the Shirley's Sativa. I ended up getting some of that, as well as (brace yourselves) :dots: U2!

If you haven't tried the U2 yet, it's Master Kush x Bubba Kush. My favorite sleep med, no contest!

:heh:

KJ43

Dead but dreaming
May 27, 2008

Skyline...your description Shirley's Sativa is making me want to visit and grab some of that!

I wasn't planning on restocking for a while but I LOVE a good sativa for daytime use and it really sounds good.

weedtracker

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 21, 2011

oh the u2 is back?! sweet, ill have to check that out, havent been in in a few days.

shimz

I'm tho thooooned!
Nov 5, 2005

I'll let yolo chime in since he's the one that got delt with, but we went in on a Quarter of Shirley's (which is amazing!) and it was short, not even 7 grams. For $120 that is pure crap - sorry but HN used to be known as the main place in SF that would hook you up - I'm not sayin' I expect to get over 7, but for $120 at least expect to get a full 7. Not knocking HopeNet all together but the last few times the bags get smaller and smaller until finally now were not even getting the full bag. I'll go to ...... from now on instead.

Nov 2, 2005

Sorry, meant to post on this yesterday but got busy...

Firsr off, mad props to Skyline for letting us know this strain was in, and for giving a pretty much spot-on description of the effects. It does seem to me to wear off a little fast, but it sounds like I might be in the minority on that score - regardless, it's definitely worth checking out.

As far as the weight situation - the person that waited on me was an older woman I have not seen there before. She seemed pretty stoned and distracted when helping me, so that may have been part of the problem. I don't typically watch the scale when my meds are being weighed out (guess I'll start!), but I did kinda glance at it as she was finishing off my quarter and saw it flash 6.9, it was just as she was taking it off so I figured it was just bouncing around. When I got to shimz place I checked it with my scale, and it was 6.80. So not only did I pay a full $120 with no price break on a quarter, but it was under weight - granted not a lot, but still... I guess we can debate whether or not being a regular customer entitles you to a little overage, but at the very least I think expecting 7.1 or 7.2 on a quarter is not out of line, and typically what I get from other spots (or more).

This underage, combined with the fact that pretty much all of their meds I'm interested in are now in the $60 price range, has made me decide to take my business elsewhere. I hate to say that because I like the folks that work there, and it has a good location with easy parking, but it's just gotten too expensive for me.

yolo

Nov 2, 2005

The other pricing issue I forgot to mention are their gram prices - how can you justify $25+ a gram from a $60/8th strain? I hate feeling forced to buy an 8th of something I just wanna try because the gram pricing is so high.

yolo