icon
icon

Listing of all known types of Vaporizers

ecxtky

Growing open minds one blog at the time
Jan 22, 2009
I am new to the vape experience since I have only tried one.
The purple days aromatherapy diffuser.
It sounds confusing when you read the word aromatherapy... but its exactly
like you are reading. When you are not using the vape unit, you can
drop a little smell oil in this copper top and place it on top of the unit
and get this wonderful smell all around your room. It works if you are
a heavy cannabis user like myself.
When you don't care to make that room smell good, then just use a fraction
of what you would use if you were smoking out of the bowl. And Im talking the smallest bowl you can possibly load. Imagine a fraction of that.... Yeah its that good.
The only draw back to this vape, is that you may have to go on a waiting list before you can buy. But its totally worth it.
All natural wood with stainless steel parts inside to create heat, and you will never have to set up the temperature because is specifically made for cannabis use only.
What more can I say.... I love it and my lungs love it too.
No more running out of cannabis days, from now on its all purple days.:hippie:

Aug 12, 2009
I know lwien already mentioned it but I highly recommend Da Buddha. It's a very professionally built and designed unit that works great and is very durable. Relatively cheap at $160 to $170, too.

lwien

WT Advanced Member
Feb 17, 2009
My favs:

Purple Days....................for efficiency
Da Buddha.....................for super rich, thick, bong like vapor rips
VripTech Heat Wand........to use with your bong
Volcano..........................for parties
Iolite..............................for when you're out and about
Silver Surfer....................for customizing with purty glass
The Extreme/HerbalAire....jack of all trades, master at none
VaporGenie/LaunchBox.....cheap

wino

ZigZagMan13
Mar 21, 2009
WildWill said:
The concept with this thread is to create a list of all known commerically available vaporizers. Once the list is more or less complete, I'll compile it, add links to sites and perhaps official "how-to-use" threads.

Someone else with more experience should start.
VaporBox-Standard Deluxe..$139.00(VaporStore.com)...mine still heating up after 3+ years of every day use. :thumb:

lwien

WT Advanced Member
Feb 17, 2009
Give us the address as to where that's made as well what the warranty is and where in the hell I send it in for warranty repair if it doesn't work as well as some reviews to back up your statement that it is well built.

Cheap Chinese VaporBros knock-off crap.

Socalr6

Hi, Im New!
Feb 28, 2010
Vapolution form Vapolution.com.

It's glass on glass and about 150.00. I have used mine for 4 years daily and still works great. Easy to clean the whip, sturdy, temp control. The will replace inner glass if you break it for 50.00 and the are located in Chico, CA

O

oletimer54

the extinct vapor light, A wooden hand held whip, It had a light bulb, And a green tile around the whip base.. I bought the thing cus it had like a 5 year warranty. But what good is a warranty if the company goes under. I cannot find anything on the internet about or related to them. The company was in Colorado and was made in colorado as well. It was a nice hitting vape once used to it.

Has anyone heard of it?

terapinnn

Hi, Im New!
Feb 3, 2009
What about the vapir no2?? Its pretty awesome. Portable too. And for concentrates, the omicron cannot be beat. Hands down. The omicron is so bomb, that if you try it, youll have to own one that same day

satchmo

cloudy eyes and clear mind...
Sep 21, 2006
sorry terapinn but i wouldnt waste the postage or box to mail my omi-cant anywhere to anyone.
for that money please do some research.
many many better options.
a piece of tin foil and a match work better than the omicant.

please anyone looking to buy one, do some research.
vamo and low resistance atty kicks the snot out of anything from D9.
i understand D9 is a sponsor here but blatant marketing ploys and cheap chi parts does not = quality.

another way to look at it.
i won mine.
the only parts i still use is the fill tool and batteries in other pens.
i cant sell it on craigslist for 50 bux.

rmayers

Oct 30, 2018
I watch some youtube videos before buying the new vape. Also, you can find some useful info about them on Vapingdaily https://vapingdaily.com/.
For me, the most important characteristic is working hours. Sometimes I can not be at home for a few days because of my work. By the way, I think Valloon vaporizer not the best for beginners. You should try to find another one))