icon
icon

Listing of all known types of Vaporizers

W

WildWill

The concept with this thread is to create a list of all known commerically available vaporizers. Once the list is more or less complete, I'll compile it, add links to sites and perhaps official "how-to-use" threads.

Someone else with more experience should start.

W

WildWill

Yeah, I'd say we're all FAMILIAR with each type of vape, just list the name and a link if you wanna - as many as you can think of.

L

Living Green

Off the top of my head​

The first commercial vape circa 1979-80 - "The Tilt"
Chiro Tech's M-1 Volatizer circa 2000
Chiro Tech's M-2 Volatizer
Chiro Tech's Volatizer VM3 Portable Battery Vaporizer
Volcano
Fogger
Dawsonator Vape
Vapezilla
Super Vapezilla
Evolution Vaporizor
Vapor Genie Pipe
AroMed
HotBox Stone Cube
Happy Vappy
Silver Surfer
Vapor Brothers
Vapor Doctor
Vapolution (115v or 12v battery)
Vapor Tower
Mystique
Mystfire Herbal Vaporizor
Air One
Amazing
Aromazap
Aromed
BC Vape
Blue Meanie
Eagle Bill
Eterra
Fosheezee
Got Vape Gun-Bowl-Bong Kit
Medivap
Master Blaster
ProVape
Sphere Herborizer
Tulip
Valloon
VaporBat
Vaporade
Vapouriser
VaporTech
Vapureyes
Vapir
Heat Guns w/ Vapor Bowl for Bongs
Steinel Heat Guns w/ Volcano Valvesets <--- rocks!
VooDoo
INAVAP
Hot Glass
PowerPipe Vape​

Plus a few more.​

Z

Zelig

Nice list there. I believe the Vapor Bros knock-off I have is from VaporWarez, didnt see that on the list, but its pretty much the same as the other wand types. Only thing it has going for it really is that it's a ceramic element and fairly inexpensive.

W

WildWill

OK let's not get off topic guys - if you wanna discuss the vape, and by all means go for it, start a new thread. This thread is for the listing of vapes, that's it.

W

WildWill

A BIG thank you to those who are posting the requested information, it's helping.

A BIG NO thank you to those of you who want to have a conversation in this thread about whether or not something is a Vape, or about getting rid of your vape.

THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

Any further off-topic posts will result in infraction points. PLEASE - stay on topic.

Jun 20, 2008
I've been using the KiaVaporizer for some time now and I really Love it. It is perfect in every way. Ceramic element and it has an encapsulated chamber that seperates the air you inhale from the electronics. I also have a bubbler attachment the cools the vapor nicely. It came with a lifetime warranty. I HIGHLY recommend this product. Check it out at www.kiavaporizer.com

May 5, 2008
www.myspace.com

Will

DEA Go Away
Oct 16, 2007
evilone said:
what was best the VOLCANO or the GOT VAPE? I've heard people claim both are best! & I don't want to waste my $$$
Well I've got a second gen V which is great, everyone loves using it around here, but if I was you I would get the Extreme by arizer.com (best price is on ebay) it looks excellent and it's only like $280 and does both Vape Bags or you can use a Whip.
I'm planning on getting an Extreme myself soon.

It comes with all glass on glass fittings and is super safely made with all glass ceramic insides.

There is a really good demonstration on Utube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5QGa-WjIY&

I was kinda sold on the Extreme after seeing the video and reading the user reviews in the following link, sounds like the makers of it are pretty good people ready to help with any problems too.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=12

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=32

Just check it out, it looks sweet with all of the nice glass ascessories, and of course the ultra cool REMOTE CONTROL (seems like a little overkill but actually probably pretty useful if you think about it)

Happy 4th :grin: :grin:

Attachments