icon
icon

Lakers = 2008 NBA Champs.

Justonevoice said:
Ya see thats the thing. He did not win those rings,They won the rings. He was and is too damn into himself. And this I said win he was here. I sware.
I do have to agree with that, Shaq is loud and abnoxious and those qualities sometimes get you points, Kobe is not that type, because he chooses not to be in the spotlight other than on the court (where really all b-ball players should be) then he gets hated on. He is an amazing basketball player, and ranks amongst the greatest. His personal life is his, just like ours are ours. We watch B-Ball for entertainment and Kobe does that, becuase he doesn't do that off the court the way Shaq and others do, then hes insecure and selfish and stuck-up which is not true, he is hungry to win just like all the other players in the NBA, and when he trys to take over a game it is only because he wants to win, like all the rest. Its upper management Lakers stuff that made that happen, not Kobe, their false promises to him when Shaq left never came to surface, therefore leading him to threats of a trade. I will always be a Laker Fan, with or without Kobe, but give the man a break!!!

rix

San Pedro - Harbor Area ~ 71O
Mar 7, 2007
Shaq recently backstabbed Miami and Pat Riley. That's the way Shaq is. I didnt see him complaining when Miami won the Championship a couple years back.
It's not surprising that Shaq would bash his former team after he's long gone, because that's what he's done his entire career. He bashed Penny Hardaway after leaving Orlando, bashed Kobe, Phil Jackson, and Jerry Buss after leaving the Lakers, and now he's doing the same to the Heat.

Shaq and the Suns look like they may be out in the 1st round, though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-heat-riley-shaq&prov=ap&type=lgns

Gammawolf

Pet my wolfie.
Aug 22, 2007
Kobe should win the MVP this year PERIOD. If he doesn't win, I refuse to watch basketball ever again.

Greatest player in the game today, and for those naysayers, he's the greatest since Michael Jordan. Accept it already.

Justonevoice

The intuition of free will gives us the truth.
Sep 3, 2007
Wow watching yesterdays game reminded me of the "Bulls" with MJ,DR,SP,SK etc. It seem's to me that with the right people surrounding him that Kobe has that majic that MJ had,Now that he can have faith in his fellow team mates.

GOOOOOO LAKERS

rix

San Pedro - Harbor Area ~ 71O
Mar 7, 2007
Gammawolf said:
Kobe should win the MVP this year PERIOD. If he doesn't win, I refuse to watch basketball ever again.

Greatest player in the game today, and for those naysayers, he's the greatest since Michael Jordan. Accept it already.
i think MJ is the greatest, but the best player in the NBA for at least the last 5 years has been Kobe.

alley-oop from Gasol

Justonevoice

The intuition of free will gives us the truth.
Sep 3, 2007
What a game!!!! Does that Kobe know how to entertain? Or What?
No the real challenge begins. I believe The Laker's can and will step up to the challenge.

Now_I_Know

Mitch Bade Killa
Jul 11, 2007
kobe is a great player don't get me wrong ...but alot of you out there seem to be confused about the fact that the only reason he won three championships were because he played along side a healthy shaq!!!! yes shaq the friendly guy who everyone likes, the guy that he can't even get along with..... lol ...kobe just doesn't have the leadership qualitys to win a title on his own. in big games he always trys to take over but more then half of the time he fails the rest is all luck!!!! like the time he scored 80 it was against the RAPTORS??? i mean tony delk had a 51 point game before, anything can happpen at any givin time what about antwan jaimisons back to back 51 points !!! jordan scored 63 in the boston garden and that was a playoff game...against one of the greats most difficult places to play...wow i still can't believe it!!!

kobe is no where near jordan, how can you be considered the best when you are insecure about the way other people feel about you and argue on almost every call ???

as far as the championship is concerned the spurs are still a threat as long as they have tim duncan and tony parker clicking on all cylinders with the rest of the team.. they WILL WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP

the suns are a great team but you can't win a championship if you live and die by the jump shot..my advise is for them to practice executing better off thier half court sets and get the ball to there big men as often as they can kurt thomas boris diaw and amare

dirk is a choke artist...he will turn out to be the dAN MARINO OF BASKETBALL
this post didn’t age well