icon
icon

Lakers = 2008 NBA Champs.

highinsp

you'll shoot your eye out with that thing
Nov 1, 2006
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA....that was funny...beam

Now_I_Know

Mitch Bade Killa
Jul 11, 2007
^thats a joke...If we made the playoffs last year, through everything that happened, no question we're in this year.

highinsp

Nov 1, 2006
Now_I_Know said:
Lakers>Pistons.
lets see.PISTONS WIN CHAMPIONSHIP...shaq leaves the lakers...karl malone retires...the glove bounces...yeah id be a liitle upset too...if my team broke up you team...so really PISTON>>>>>>>>>fakers (los angeles kobes)...chauncey

Aug 9, 2006
i can feel the temperature rising a few degrees in here... there is little doubt the lakers will make the playoffs but will they be out in the first round again? or will they show the desire and skill needed to go further. i'm hoping that with the experience of last years season, with the growth of bynum/odom/walton/turiaf, that the supporting cast will be in place for a deep playoff run this year. but then i think about meeting a healthy phoenix, dallas or san antonio team :( triangle offense opening up our shooters, letting kobe get in the rhythm, and aggressive post defense, blocks, rebounds. lets step it up and have an injury free year! go lakers!

itchy23

Cornerstone Research
Jul 7, 2007
the only way this thread could have been funnier would have been to add ''AND THE DODGERS = 2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS"

Justonevoice

The intuition of free will gives us the truth.
Sep 3, 2007
Go Lakers, I think that they will step it up this coming season. Last year was like a growth year for them and I believe this year that they will be dangerous. As far as the Dodgers go,well it does not really matter to me because baseball is about as exciting as watching flies have sex or watching wet paint dry. Go Lakers show them we do not need that big Dufus Shaq.

highinsp

Nov 1, 2006
Justonevoice;338921. Go Lakers show them we do not need that big Dufus Shaq.[/QUOTE said:
YOU WEREN'T SAYING THAT SHIT WHEN HE WAS WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR YOU...high

Justonevoice

The intuition of free will gives us the truth.
Sep 3, 2007
Ya see thats the thing. He did not win those rings,They won the rings. He was and is too damn into himself. And this I said win he was here. I sware.

Jan 22, 2007
The west has too much talent and the lakers didnt improve in the off season....

Who would want to play with Kobe?

Struggle to make the playoffs, out in the 1st round..

They still have to deal with all that "i want out " talk from Kobe....
That may be old but its comming back strong....

A 1 player team cant win the West, thats that...

:jazz:

pushinweight

WT Advanced Member
Sep 25, 2005
kobe is a great player don't get me wrong ...but alot of you out there seem to be confused about the fact that the only reason he won three championships were because he played along side a healthy shaq!!!! yes shaq the friendly guy who everyone likes, the guy that he can't even get along with..... lol ...kobe just doesn't have the leadership qualitys to win a title on his own. in big games he always trys to take over but more then half of the time he fails the rest is all luck!!!! like the time he scored 80 it was against the RAPTORS??? i mean tony delk had a 51 point game before, anything can happpen at any givin time what about antwan jaimisons back to back 51 points !!! jordan scored 63 in the boston garden and that was a playoff game...against one of the greats most difficult places to play...wow i still can't believe it!!!

kobe is no where near jordan, how can you be considered the best when you are insecure about the way other people feel about you and argue on almost every call ???

as far as the championship is concerned the spurs are still a threat as long as they have tim duncan and tony parker clicking on all cylinders with the rest of the team.. they WILL WIN ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP

the suns are a great team but you can't win a championship if you live and die by the jump shot..my advise is for them to practice executing better off thier half court sets and get the ball to there big men as often as they can kurt thomas boris diaw and amare

dirk is a choke artist...he will turn out to be the dAN MARINO OF BASKETBALL

Jan 22, 2007
pushinweight; dirk is a choke artist...he will turn out to be the dAN MARINO OF BASKETBALL[/QUOTE said:
Hey Hey hey, wait 1 minute.......

He didnt choke, just never got the ring......

still a hall of famer with alotta records...

He was the great 1 who never made it....
Will Dirk be remembered as a "great 1"?

Marino had Arm.......big arm....

:jazz:

B

BrattonBasher

highinsp said:
lets see.PISTONS WIN CHAMPIONSHIP...shaq leaves the lakers...karl malone retires...the glove bounces...yeah id be a liitle upset too...if my team broke up you team...so really PISTON>>>>>>>>>fakers (los angeles kobes)...chauncey
The only thing The Pistons accomplished lately has been rule changes about players fighting with fans! How you enjoying Rasheed The Freak? (I do like Hamilton, he is a player). Remember Byron Scott?

Soiree23

Mountain View in the Valley
Feb 20, 2007
I'm a Cavs fan (originally from Cleveland) and we're going back to the finals. I think Champs will either be Suns or Spurs again. Suns shld have won last year if not for those suspensions.

Pistons are on the decline. Watch out for Boston and Chicago in the East. Cavs are still the team to beat.

B

BrattonBasher

Soiree23 said:
I'm a Cavs fan (originally from Cleveland) and we're going back to the finals. I think Champs will either be Suns or Spurs again. Suns shld have won last year if not for those suspensions.

Pistons are on the decline. Watch out for Boston and Chicago in the East. Cavs are still the team to beat.
Let me take this time to thank all Cleveland fans and the Cavs for allowing us Lakers to have Magic Johnson and James Worthy. Please let us know what you want for your 1st round draft choice.