icon
icon

I have the same problem with my ibs. Whats the best strain and method for gerd,

nino4220

Hi, I Love my Silver Surfer!!!
Aug 3, 2009
I am so happy to find a form to post. i have had GERD for years and its getting worst now i am to the point eating very very bland foods and full lifestyle change. what i would like to know is what strains to use for these problems i also have IBS if that helps at all. Please help!!! i am always in pain from other issues i have from an injury at work and i think pain pills over time created this problem. i feel like i have bubble guts even after a bong rip. i dont care about the cost of the meds and where i have to get them from. PM me about any shops you rec aslo. thanks

NINO:hippie::tea:

kennabis

*son of the sun*
Jan 24, 2008
blessings to you, and may your healthful choices come easy to you!

i cant help ya with strain specific cannabis for your ailment, but, if you ever want to talk "food", even "bland food", i am your guy! food is exciting, and personal, but i healed myself with food, not medicine, errr, ummm, i guess food is medicine, when administered properly :caked:

health through food choice!!!

be well

nino4220

Hi, I Love my Silver Surfer!!!
Aug 3, 2009
Whats the way then. Lead me 2 the water brother. I thank god for putting you across my path please explain?

BabyBoomer

Until there are none, adopt at least one.
Oct 9, 2006
www.theanimalrescuesite.Com
nino4220 said:
I am so happy to find a form to post. i have had GERD for years and its getting worst now i am to the point eating very very bland foods and full lifestyle change. what i would like to know is what strains to use for these problems i also have IBS if that helps at all. Please help!!! i am always in pain from other issues i have from an injury at work and i think pain pills over time created this problem. i feel like i have bubble guts even after a bong rip. i dont care about the cost of the meds and where i have to get them from. PM me about any shops you rec aslo. thanks

NINO:hippie::tea:
For me, it is Ingrid.
All my compazine, phenergan, and vistaril have all expired since I started using it.
Just do a WT search on that strain and it will show you what collectives have it.
In fact, just this morning had a very severe GERD problem that caused some serious vomiting. The kind that breaks the blood vessels in your face.
Took some Ingrid and within ten minutes I was having some tea and toast.
I'm sure you have found that having an empty stomach is not good for you. Keep the acid deluded.
And Kennabis is the expert in the food department, I fondly call him The Earth Son. :kiss:
Good Luck.

Healing Hugs

Skinzy420

It's not Easy being Green
Aug 15, 2008
I usually get some relief when I smoke Sativas. It cuts down on the cramping. But lately nothing has been helping. Just trying to be careful on what I eat. This is very new to me so I am learning as I go and it sucks. Once food that I was able to eat, now I can't IBS sucks!

I take Hyosciamine Sulfate for cramping and it seems to help. I just hate taking pills :doh: