icon
icon

Healing Papaya Puree for Bowel Regulation

Dec 22, 2006
Hi everyone. I recently saw a doctor who specializes in more natural types of medication and healing. She recommended me a product called Caricol (http://www.caricol.com/) for help with digestive regulation (supposedly it helps both chronic diarrhea and chronic constipation). All it is is pulp from papaya that has been cooked in such a way that some helpful properties are brought out even stronger (apparently this is better than eating papaya). It comes in a little pouch that you can either pour in a drink or eat straight. I've been on it for about 2 weeks and already noticed a dramatic improvement :thumb:. I thought that this would be a great place to let people know about it since I know many people here are also into more natural ways of healing.

Oct 23, 2005
was wondering where you can buy this know some that is in need of this type of medicine due to problems with digestive and pain in the abdomino thanks alot

mooniegoogoo

Killing pain as we speak
Jun 27, 2009
I take a papaya enzyeme chewable tablet that I get a local nutrician store, couple of those if I have an upset stomach, stomach feels perfecto. I like Papaya for tummy aches, just eat the fruit