icon
icon

Grow is Legal or illegal

Feb 4, 2018
I'm just wondering.. If given the choice, would you guys rather grow your plants legally or illegally?
Personally, I think I'd have to stick with illegally. Don't get me wrong, the thought of growing legally is very appealing to me, being able to grow your babies in a nice environment and not have to worry about getting busted. But I like having to go out and find that perfect spot in the forest to grow, and stealthily bring all my gear out to the location undetected. It adds a bit of excitement for me, and it makes the harvest that much more rewarding for me.
So what would you choose?
Oh yeah one last thing, do you think the legalization of pot will affect the illegal growers? To what extent?

Feb 4, 2018
Legal. You might be young, so the thrill gets you. But if you ever get busted or have your crop stolen right before harvest, you'll sing a different tune fast. The only effect it would have on illegal growers is that we would grow outdoors in our yards and grow a whole lot more.​

Feb 4, 2018
or had a shotgun planted in the back of you're head

It should be as legal as tomatoes. the only ones it will hurt is the guys that grow for profit. it wont be worth anything,not if anyone, anywhere could drop seeds into the ground.

Feb 4, 2018
Defiantly legal. Excitement and the rush of doing it illegal may be fun but jail time is far less appealing. Shouldn't be too much longer until the whole u.s.a will be legal hopefully I'll see it in my life time​