icon
icon

got milk?

thedon

purple stuff
Jun 21, 2007
whats up, wt community.

I went in a week ago and I gotta say its one of the nicest clubs in cisco. I got taken care of for my first time with some real nice edibles and price breaks, it makes such a difference (vaporoom/mr.nguy/grc im lookin at you).

I've never really had a great edible, but that milk blew my brains out to the back of the damn room.
:partysmile:
really great job hopenet. see you soon

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
yeah, Kathy & the crew are good folks.
...& that milk is just damn GOOD!!:thumb:
honestly, i'd say that milk could deaden almost any pain a patient has...yeah, it's THAT strong.:painkiller:

Curious

Just plain curious
Nov 12, 2008
well just to say i hope im proven wrong or that we misheard. But today we went by to see if they had any of this odins milk thats supposed to be so great but they said that they were out. When she called the person who makes it she said that it would be 90 days and that she was sorry because it was unacceptable. i was amazed with the seriousness she took with it and was still happy with my trip and seeing the frogs in the front waiting room.

jordan

full melt!
Apr 14, 2007
www.fullmeltbubble.com
i went in and got a few edibles today, seems like they were out of alot of their eatables, no one was really friendly there, i got 6 cookies for 20 because they were kind of burnt, and another 5 edibles for 20, i got out to my car and noticed only 9 edibles in there, so somewhere along the budtender putting them in my bag...2 disappeared...i should have been paying more attention, but i just dont feel like hopenet is the same anymore, i really think that will be one of my last visits there but this is just IMO

savage

sucka free
May 12, 2006
theres a club on 9th & mission st. that has their rendition of the milk. i believe its called irish moss, delish and in stock also $10. the cherry pies are pretty amazing as well.

jordan

full melt!
Apr 14, 2007
www.fullmeltbubble.com
savage said:
theres a club on 9th & mission st. that has their rendition of the milk. i believe its called irish moss, delish and in stock also $10. the cherry pies are pretty amazing as well.
ive had irish moss from a couple clubs and you have to be careful that it is not curdled because they use unpastuerized coconut milk, which if left out for even 20 minutes it will spoil. my mistake i pounded a "bad" milk about 2 weeks ago and will never forget irish moss.......