icon
icon

got milk?

Trebla

KillerDoesia
Sep 23, 2006
sorry to burst all your bubbles people but i really didnt get an effect crazy like everyone is saying. I mean i was expecting to be totally laid out but really I didnt fee:doh: l any different than i always do. But then again I smoke so much concentrates that my tolerance is sooooo high that i cant really feel edibles

Trebla

KillerDoesia
Sep 23, 2006
Im serious I really didnt feel very much of this edible...I think i need to drink 2 milks next time...maybe 3?

High, I'm High
Dec 15, 2006
my gi tract doesnt work for edibles
but i can get super medicated off of a single bowl
for example
yesterday i burned a tiny bowl of the shit! and was ridiculously medicated.
I then drank a milk, tainted lemonade, tainted brownie, and a tainted triple strength medicated peppermint patty. Over 50 dollars of edibles and I wasn't high. I think my metabolism is too high for edibles.

High, I'm High
Dec 15, 2006
S.F. saVage said:
i hadn't eaten anything or smoked all day when i took mine, i guess thats why it was effective for me.
trying that out right now with half a milk
we will see how this goes * crosses fingers*

Aug 11, 2007
In my experience, edibles eff me up no matter what. No matter how much oil, sheesh, DANK, I smoke, doesnt matter. If you have an edible baked to perfection. It will put you down, until your asleep. Great for LONG LASTING pain relief. They always make me SUPER hungry though. Only draw back. Anyone tried the listerean tabs yet? Curious to know how well they work.

Jul 24, 2007
I got a milk today and chugged the entire thing at around 2 pm. I am still feeling the effects 8 hours and 40 minutes later! It was a crazy high but is just starting to ware off! I love these milks :) They just taste so potent and after tasting it just one time, you know you are in for a wild ride.

You truely don't know what your missing out on until you have tried one of Odin's Chocolate milks!

savage

sucka free
May 12, 2006
yah. they are amazing. gonna go in there this weekend w/ a buddy of mine who just got his rec. gonna get a thai stick and a milk. it shall be an adventure.

Jul 24, 2007
Got 2 milks yesterday! I split one with my friend half/ half and then about 30 minutes later chugged the other one! Let's just say that after 1 and half doses of this milk, all I could do was lay spralled out on my couch, in utter bliss! One of the best highs of my life. My entire body was buzzing and felt so comfortable and relaxed for over 8 hours!

Greenbud

WT Senior Member
Mar 11, 2007
Any Milk to be found in L.A.? Do any co-ops down here stock this edible?

I'd love to try this out! Sounds deeleeshoosh. :yum: :yum:

High, I'm High
Dec 15, 2006
Greenbud said:

They are produced in house at hope net so I wish you luck in finding them :/.

OaksterdamGirl

Representing Deutschland
Aug 20, 2006
Greenbud said:

I've seen milk made by another company (not sure who?) at another club in Oakland, so maybe there are clubs down in L.A. that stock some sort of milk?? Not sure who might, but if you ever get a chance to come up here and try the milk at Hope Net, it's definitely the better of the two that I have tried.

toadspit

WT Regular
Apr 17, 2007
This drink has a real history in India where it is still used religiously. I make a version of this stuff every couple of months. I use the traditional recipe with watermelon seeds, rose petals, some Indian spices. It is verrry blissful.

Something about grinding the herb with milk produces a different effect. I don't know how you could drink a whole one of these and not feel it. They are damn strong. Smoking tolerance wouldn't necessarily correspond to eating tolerance what with the completely different type of delivery and all. Maybe you have some sort of resistance or something? Could some sort of GI trouble could keep the thc from binding? Anyway I am sad for you because this is just about my favorite way to experience the healing and rejuvinating power of cannabis.
There are just absolutely no ill effects unless you take too much...

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
i forgot the exact price, but i know it's somewhere between $15-18.
...unless they upped the price.