icon
icon

got milk?

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
i believe they're currently out of Odin's Chocolate Milk, mein freund.
....don't know how long it'll be 'till the next batch comes in(soon, i hope).

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
AAHHH, HA!!!!!!!!!
Butter's been skimpin' on da' milks, eh?:suspicious:

...well then, i stand corrected, weedtracker - they just may have a few more. might as well bop-in there...Saturdays are generally a very busy day for them, but alot of strains seem to be introduced to the customers on Saturdays - plus, you may luck-out on some milk.:hippie:

dandan3000

highly medicated
Dec 9, 2006
i got this last week, burned so much when i drank it i didnt want to finish it. WTF???? ive never had any edible that burned my throat , let alone a milk? any explanations???:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

HopeNet

9th Path - Right Budtending
Dec 18, 2006
weedtracker.com
dandan3000 said:
i got this last week, burned so much when i drank it i didnt want to finish it. WTF???? ive never had any edible that burned my throat , let alone a milk? any explanations???:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
The milk is a very strong form of medication; it requires a bit of forethought and a lot of endurance to be able to handle in any dose.

For raw drinking, you're just asking for trouble. Instead, try mixing the milk with store-bought whole milk. The burn comes from raw potency. It's a good thing, trust me. ^_^

L

lil_missy74

does anybody know if this is available anywhere down south?....sounds like Hope Net has got a great product.....

Trebla

KillerDoesia
Sep 23, 2006
I just bought one of those chocolate milks and am wondering if i should even try it! from everyones feedback it seems to be hella strong...but i really dont feel the effects very well on edibles so i think im gonna chug the whole thing!:hippie:

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
Trebla: depending on your metabolism...chances are, you're just asking for trouble if you're gonna' drink the whole thing in one take, yet never had this milk before.

people, ever since i've been on this site, i've been saying how strong the milk is & how not to drink it all in one take if it's the first time you've had this....i wasn't playing, nor lying when i said that(& still say it to this day)....this stuff is STRONG!!!!!!

don't be mad because the potency burned your throat...you bought the milk for the effects, right?, o.k. then......the effects is what you got(& it goes WAY beyond the burn, this will take your mind & body for an intense ride!)..& then some.
if you feel the milk is too strong for you - then don't get it, simple as that. personally, i feel that not everyone's ready for the milk....& i mean that. when i first drank it & experienced what i experienced from it...i questioned myself as to whether or not i was ready for it....i'm glad to report that i'm now a veteran of the milks(never had a burn in my throat from it, though, so maybe it was your body's individual reaction from the potency).

...back to you, Trebla: personally, i wouldn't recommend you chugging the whole thing at once. i say drink half of the milk & see if the effects are dealable with your system, if so, then next time you can drink the whole thing...OR, you can do as HopeNet has suggested & mix it with regular whole milk.

so, in conclusion....go light on the milk if it's your first time. if you're not sure about the milk, then maybe it's not your time for it yet(things happen for a reason & our bodies talks to us in various ways). i say talk to Cathy at HopeNet if you're really unsure, or, if need be, you can always talk to me or HopeNet on here, as both of us are more than willing to help in any kind of way in answering your questions about this product.

JaguaR

Hi, Im New!
Feb 4, 2007
HopeNet said:
Proceed with CAUTION if you use the milk.

They are stronger than anything you've ever had, regardless of your past experience with edibles.
I've had pretty much all forms of edibles, so how is this milk different resulting in a higher potency?

And burning? Nope, I'll pass. No form of THC has ever burned my throat, unless it was burned due to smoking.

HopeNet

9th Path - Right Budtending
Dec 18, 2006
weedtracker.com
A combination of the fat molecules from the milk and fat molecules from the almond extract that goes in causes the THC and other chemicals to metabolize everything MUCH faster and MUCH more efficiently. To the point where it WILL, WILL kick your ass.

Don't care who you are or what your tolerance is. Haven't met a person yet that could handle a HALF a milk for the first time. Rant! claims he could handle a whole, but he wound up in Oakland without knowing how he got there. It's that strong.

As for burning? Iunno. That's a new one. :twitch:

jman11

Hi, Im New!
Jul 4, 2006
ehhh i cant say its the strongest. i got one in december and it definltey was one of the better edibles that i have eaten, but the ones down south in santa barbara are the wreck. nonetheless your are A+ quality and potency, and im comin up this weekend to hoard some milk!!!!!!! i got my caregiver to drive me so im going to drink 2 of them on the ride back!!!!!

rant!

MENTALGALACTIC!!!
Dec 26, 2006
HopeNet said:
A combination of the fat molecules from the milk and fat molecules from the almond extract that goes in causes the THC and other chemicals to metabolize everything MUCH faster and MUCH more efficiently. To the point where it WILL, WILL kick your ass.

Don't care who you are or what your tolerance is. Haven't met a person yet that could handle a HALF a milk for the first time. Rant! claims he could handle a whole, but he wound up in Oakland without knowing how he got there. It's that strong.

As for burning? Iunno. That's a new one. :twitch:
:twitch: ...*LOL!!!*...yeah, it's true folks. the first time i drank the milk, i downed it to the suds & awaited the festivities.
....i blacked-out & the next thing i know, i'm laying on the steps of Barnes & Nobles out in Jack London Square in Oakland....how i got there is anyone's guess.....plus, i didn't down the milk 'till after midnight & the BART trains stop running 'round that time(12:30am to be more exact)...so, hey................to this day, i haven't the foggiest idea what happened between the time i drank it to the time i wound-up in Oakland.

so, in my lil' twisted-up mind, all that tells me is:....GOTTA' GET MORE MILK!!!!:whoo: :rapture:

Sir smokes-A-Lot

DARE to keep cops off doughnuts
Dec 26, 2006
I just got one today, and Im gonna drink half of it in a little while.At first I was going to drink it all but from youre guys advice I wont.Sounds almost to crazy.Im so excited.:whoo: