Gaza Kush
Dream Queen
Mr. Nice

MIXES:
Ice 50I/50S
Blue Kush 20I/80S
OG Kush 15I/85S
Train Wreck 10I/90S

We also have a varity of types Shake Bags with Papers!!

Open Daily until 7pm!!

sziggle

Hi, Im New!
Aug 10, 2010
FWIW, i have spent the last week driving around to most of the clubs / collectives / dispensaries in the the north bay, east bay, and SF. Of all the places I went, there were two standouts for me and one of them was MWC (the other was medithrive in SF).

Most of the places I visited had a good selection of quality product and MWC was no different in this regard. But by far the best thing about MWC is the atmosphere. It is one of the only places that feels like what you would want it to feel like. Not a fake doctor’s office. Not a storefront for quasi-legal gangsters with bullet-proof glass. Just a really tastefully decorated, clean, professional feeling place that honestly feels concerned with health and offering quality products.

GoddessLover

" " - Harpo Marx
Aug 7, 2007
Yes, they're still open. Not sure why they aren't keeping WT updated. They did mention, when I stopped by a week ago, that they were going to be redoing part of the dispensary to make it nicer. They're probably distracted with that. It's awfully nice already and I look forward to seeing the improvements. Give 'em a call if you want, they're good about answering the phone.