downtown train x pot of gold... mta gold
downtown train x super silver haze.... mta silver

MTA Purple x Purple Urkle = the BART :music:

Jack Herer x MTA Orange = Public Transportation

MTA Blue x Hindu Skunk = The Greyhound Express

kratos015

WT Advanced Member
Feb 3, 2009
I can't quite say what I'd make this a cross of but I've always wanted to see "Mordor Kush" or something like that.

"One does not simply walk into Mordor!"

more like

"One does not simply smoke Mordor Kush!:

:lol:

cm.truth

WT Regular (still smokin, but been away for awhile
Mar 16, 2010
sorry guys... ive been so busy, that i've been outta touch with my "fanta-strains" complex-series' **haha, you like that word?? fanta-strains?!? just came up with it! haha, i like it... hehehe.** anyways, i've been working on some strain-series' through a buncha new strains i've had the pleasure to try-out and experience which were most potent and tasty and best to crossbreed with my researched strains... but yea. i'll post up some new series' up soon. stay tuned... :wink:

"fanta-strain" complexity potentaste-splosion inventor extraoridinaire...
:confused: **huh?? what'd i just say??...hehehe.**
- cm.

cm.truth

WT Regular (still smokin, but been away for awhile
Mar 16, 2010
cm.truth said:
cm.truth said:
i have an AMAZING fantasy strain!!!...

III Horsemen(Don Juan OG x *the Real* Church OG x Marilyn Jane OG) x The Fourth Horseman(French Cheese x Utopia Haze x Holy Grail OG)

...dunno what you would call it... maybe, "Armageddon OG" or "Apocalypse OG*"?? ;D

EDIT: since Blackeyesbled ACC likes Apocalypse OG more, I choose that to be the name of my fantasy strain. i think your right Blackeye... it rolls off the tongue better... hehe. God.... what I would do to own perfected crosses, resulting in this amazing frankenstein of incredible nuggetry!!! all three of those strains sound amazingly out of this world, and i can only contemplate the ending result merging and melting each's incredible traits together... III Horsemen, The Fourth Horseman, and Apocalypse OG... my dream creation/s!!!
OH!! and I had an amazing after-thought fantasy strain after creating my dream strain above!!! kinda like my fantasy strain after i've already created my first fantasy strain..... hahaha. anyways, here it goes:

okay, so the first series is completed as you see above. now for the second evolution of my fantasy strain series...

End Of Days Haze (Louis XIII x Grapefruit Haze x Skunk Haze x G13 Haze) x Revelation (Violator Kush x G13 Hashplant x Godbud) = "The Sixth Seal"

...and then... finally...

Apocalypse OG x The Sixth Seal = "ANTICHRIST OG"
Although, i've been real busy lately, and haven't had the time at all to play around with a new series, thought i'd repost my prior complex series' for everyone to see & remember... enjoy.

P.S. - I can at least give a teaser to the next series:

AntiChrist OG x Ultimate Marilyn Jane OG = DEMIGOD OG!!! ;)

- cm

Smokus Cannabis

WT Advanced Member
Mar 1, 2009
I still think my fantasy strain series idea is the most advanced post so far... I'm waiting for someone to try and match my complexity!!! hahaha... :D
Here's a lulu, though it isn't a series:

Purple Urkel/ Super Silver Haze x Chem D/ Shiva Skunk

Don't that sound nice?

I can't stop:

Trainwreck/ White Russian x HP 13/ NL #5xHaze

Or

Snocap/Master Kush (hindu x hindu) x Bubba Kush/ LA Confidential

It's nice to dream.

Or SSH x OG Kush has anybody done that one yet? I've seen OG Kush/ Blue Dream, but I haven't seen with SSH

Smokus Cannabis

WT Advanced Member
Mar 1, 2009
[sub]Blueberry x Shiva Skunk and vice-versa. I love the taste of both of these, but Blueberry always seems to dominate whatever it's crossed with for flavor - and I love both the highs of these. Lots of Thai and Afghani with a little Mexican and Colombian thrown in. What more do you need?[/sub]