icon
icon

Does hope net accept SO CAL?

weedtracker

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
notoriousRME said:
does hope net accept so cal patients? if not what are some of the co ops in SF that do?
if you have a state or county issues mmj id card they will let you in. if you dont, go to oakland, take your recomendation to the ocbc and get an ocbc card then you can get in anywhere in the bay area.

savage

sucka free
May 12, 2006
San Francisco, Bay Area = orange county card "NO GO"

San Francisco, Bay Area = OCBC card "Good TO GO"

***NO Exceptions At ALL***

bfyte

Hi, Im New!
Oct 11, 2006
whats the difference between an oc csrd and ocbc card? i havent received my card in the mail yet however my rec. says orange county medical marijuana, will i be okay for my trip to sf?

Atoodope

backyard botanist
Mar 8, 2009
just a question, but why? Is it in the fact that they cant get ahold of him, personal grudges against southern california(totally joking:slaugh:), or what? Id really like to know because I was planning a trip up their but now that looks squashed cause I dont have any extra money to spend :violin2::violin2::violin2:

CenCalSkunk

Gotta' be the Kind
Aug 21, 2008
Seriously. A few friends and myself are making a trip up there on Sunday from SLO County to Santa Cruz then Frisco and I want to get some of the concentrates I got last year. Hope-Net! Have compassion for people driving long distance for your great meds!:thumb: Please.

CenCal

whatupdoe

Hi, Im New!
Nov 3, 2007
Unless they changed there policy they accept id and script. i went there last summer no problem, left the club happy as hell also.

RLTW

mrbobo420

Get baked or go home
Apr 2, 2008
Your rec should be usable throughout the entire state of California it's a state law not a county program they shouldn't be able to discriminate by location who are they to say if ur recs not as good as someone elses just from where u livethey can't deny your doctors reccomendation if ur sick ur sick

Feb 28, 2006
If they dont I wont be going to anyplace thats gon make me spend extra money for a card that im only going to use once on my visit to the north bay