icon
icon

Diablo considered Kush?

Z

Zelig

Lol, is this a bet u guys have goin? My understanding is its a kush / sativa hybrid. Anyone feel free to step in because I am no expert on that. I don't remember if its og or actual Hindu kush thats in the mix.

procali99

Hi, Im New!
May 26, 2007
i tried Diablo for the first time on 4/20 and it was litterally all black and red. It looked like rock molden lava or something it was crazy looking weed. Ive never seen bud look like that before it was very crystalized as well.

G

ghostjoint

what where the donations? is it the top kush at rdc you think? thanks any info would be great:angel:

hookah

Pay It Forward
Mar 17, 2007
No offense to anyone but I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the real diablo in these parts for years!

I suspect someone had a "diablo" mother and spread some "clone's" around?!

What I've seen called Diablo is not what's described below!

Diablo:

Beautiful purple outdoor strain selectively bred outdoors from Blueberry, Grapefruit and South African Sativa genetics.

Awards: Best Outdoor BC Fall Harvest Cup 2002

http://www.kindseed.com/proddetail.asp?prod=NX-dblo

Peace

Hook
:wacko:

L

Love Devotion Surrender

The Diablo is simply an OG kush.. but since everyone in LA plays the name game they just call it diablo kush instead of OG, and you know what, it works!

Jan 22, 2007
Love Devotion Surrender said:
The Diablo is simply an OG kush.. but since everyone in LA plays the name game they just call it diablo kush instead of OG, and you know what, it works!
The name game seems to be a good way to distinguish one grower from another...

Dec 10, 2006
Lazlo_Toth said:
The name game seems to be a good way to distinguish one grower from another...
lazlo speaks the truth, there are a couple people with diablo cuts but from my experiance the phenos tend to differ from the results of the original "diablo" breeder.

From my experiance it is an OG, as far as posting a pic of one diablo plant I couldnt see that as an ultimate answer to the question, plant characteristics can vary.

Jun 20, 2008
I bought this today...ive never seen this strain before..

The budtender said Diablo is its very own strain and NOT mixed.
If u ask me it looks like AF-PAK (Afghanistan Pakistan Kush).
I have it in my pocket and it still smells...

Jul 21, 2008
The Diablo I've seen lately looks a little over grown in my opinon. The grower needs to trim that bud better too! Very sloppy trimming. Is anyone else other than me burnt on the kush thang ? Really, they arent all that. I had some 818 kush from a co-op on santa maonica, west hollywood that was by far the best herb I've had down here in the LA area. I'm old school, give me some old thai sticks. Back in the 80's I got this christmas tree skunk that kicked ass !! Also that sane year I was getting some chocolate thai. That shit was kick ass @ $100 a oz.

I think the current donations are to expensive. When I was in the original club in SF back int he early 90's it was like 30/40 bucks. Most of those patients were on disability. Maybe we need less hydro and more old school organic outdoor strains.....sorry hyrdo folks, I still think outdoors blows away indoor. I was Roy's caretaker ( I miss you brother, damn Lupis). I would get this killer blueberry, wow what a good herb...Also the White Widow !

sorry to get off the subject, my soul pours out when I talk about God's great gift to us....One Love always !