icon
icon

Clones

Jun 11, 2008
Anyone know if hope net carries clones on the regular or at all? If not can someone shoot me a pm for a good place to go in sf for babies? It would be greatly appreciated!!!! :thumb:

Jun 11, 2008
I guess I'll update my own thread lol. I went in and they had some purple and some sour og clones. I also went with some og kush flowers that were petty nice and some amazing blue dream x ogre earwax type gooey melty hash. I really dig this place! When I wanted to see the hash the bt asked me if I would like to try it it. When I said "ok" he packed me a nice bowl of the topshelf and put some of the hash on top. It was a steam roller pipe and he even lit it for me and asked me to put a thumb up when I wanted him to take his finger of the carb. Awesome service and friendliness!

Caligula

Let them hate me, so long as they fear me.
Jul 29, 2008
BlueDream209 said:
When I wanted to see the hash the bt asked me if I would like to try it it. When I said "ok" he packed me a nice bowl of the topshelf and put some of the hash on top. It was a steam roller pipe and he even lit it for me and asked me to put a thumb up when I wanted him to take his finger of the carb. Awesome service and friendliness!
That's fucking awesome. Next time I'm in the city I'll for sure have to check out Hopenet. I know they used to post on Weedtracker all the time back in the day. Maybe we can get them to become more active on the site again. :hippie:

MakinGoo

Unassailable
Jan 19, 2009
Whaaaaaaat!!!! They loaded a bowl & put some hash on it 4 u... That's what I'm talkin' about... I don't even get treated that good at good friends houses.. & 4 a club 2 do that is super tight.. They rolled out the red carpet 4 u Dog :thumb: I member when I checked this place out on the Monday after the Cannabis cup I grabed some killer chocolate milk, smores & some Bomb Berry Hash.. When me & my girl where leaving a guy inside the club asked us if we had a light we said no & left... But we where trippin' saying was that guy gunna light up in the club? We were wondering if u could smoke there we just left tho..:doh: thats nice 2 no that after my 3hr ride from Fresno I can stop & grab my meds & Fire up rite there :whoo: I'm gunna 4sho check this place out again the next time I'm in the City..

miah

weedtracker norcal
Jan 1, 2005
Makin said:
One thing I love about SF, all Collectives smoke in them.

Hope-Net gotta love, How many clubs will give you a toke while your buyng your meds.