icon

circle the wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedtracker

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
i think were going to try and do a holiday wagon circling sometime soon so stay tuned for details..

shimz

I'm tho thooooned!
Nov 5, 2005
NOYCE!
I'm heading out in a few days and I'll be back in SF on 12/26 so I hope I don't miss this one...
cheers

cmastro

Hi, Im New!
Oct 28, 2007
Yes, any help for a newbie? Wagon circling? Bringing back to life Tom Mix and John Wayne? Seriously, any info is appreciated.

Nov 2, 2005
if you look back thru the posts on the earlier get-togethers I think you can find an explanation, but I'll save you the trouble ;) While medicating with some of the very high quality Hopenet oils using the hot coal method it is possible to bite off more than one can chew, which results in the release of "smoke signals" that in wild wild west days would possibly indicate the approach of hostile locals, leading to the defensive strategy of "circling the wagons."

yolo

HappaGuy

MMJ Patient Advocate (not a doctor nor a lawyer)
Jul 24, 2007
When I read your "circle the wagons" I got all dressed up and headed for Hope Net for a (non-violent) battle.

Now I have to change into my party clothes.

This is the kind of surprise I like.

:rainbownote:

stanley

Medicated since 1968
Jan 5, 2006
As a guest at the first WT gathering at HopeNet let me explain a bit further....

HopeNet has a small "outdoors" area suitable for smoking inside the dispensary (Its a neat little "patio" open to the sky).

They showed their outstanding generosity by setting up some burning coals, and supplying LIBERAL amounts of their very fine oils.

As you can easily imagine, this was a popular spot during the gathering.... Their oils are a treat!

So, there was always a "circle" of folks around a "column" of smoke... thus circling the wagons...

For those who havent tried this before, a very fine way to medicate....

I dont know if I will be able to make it to the next gathering, my Father is still hospitalized, and I spend my free time with him right now... But if I cant be there in body, I will certainly be there in spirit. I had a great time at the first one, and would love to do it again.

madmangos

Die Laughing
Oct 24, 2005
ahh I've been smoking off coals ever since I learned about it! genius, almost as clean as solar smoking. I'll be there with some oils and hash for sure! Where do i get the oil smoking bong or pipe like those? Thanks fellas

weedtracker

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
dont think were going to do it till after the new year. everybody is going to be gone soon and theres just not enough time before the holidays.

genone111

I'll see you on the Dark Side Of The Moon...
Oct 21, 2007
When, when, when :couch2: is the holiday circling of the wagons, the smoke signal is gonna be so big that it will look like hope net's on fire:hippie: :headphones:

B

Big Pappa

wish i could be there, this would be so much fun. my helicopter, has anyone seen it sticking out of a co-op's roof? i'll just have to make my own smoke signals with the little bit i have left. i'll send mine up @ 4:20 interplanetary time. peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.