icon
icon

Best Hydro store in OC?

ZSIRCHER

WAKEY BAKEY
Aug 5, 2007
GC hydro- many locations- tell them you saw the OC weekly ad for 20% off. Very professional and they carry everything. Best selection of nutes anywhere.

weed4life

Puff! Puff! Pass!
Nov 13, 2006
ZSIRCHER said:
GC hydro- many locations- tell them you saw the OC weekly ad for 20% off. Very professional and they carry everything. Best selection of nutes anywhere.
Thanks so much for the info. I just went to a place in Laguna Hills and as soon as I mentioned I was a MMJ Patient the guy told me he could not sell me anything because its Illegal and asked me to leave. "what a douche" I hope they are not all like that.

Thanks again,
Weed4life

djstiks

WT Regular
Dec 29, 2006
weed4life said:
Thanks so much for the info. I just went to a place in Laguna Hills and as soon as I mentioned I was a MMJ Patient the guy told me he could not sell me anything because its Illegal and asked me to leave. "what a douche" I hope they are not all like that.

Thanks again,
Weed4life
you're growing tomatoes:thumb:

torquey

Minister of the Obvious
Feb 14, 2009
Actually, I find that saying you're growing hops works best. The plants are related and have similar needs.

uncleBUD

HAPPY GO LUCKY GARDENER!
Sep 21, 2009
West Coast Hydro. Crown Valley & the 5. Very nice & helpful staff. Marc & Rex. Don't talk about growing meds, for some legal reason they can't help people grow pot, even if your a legal patient. they are not set up to verify,etc. make sense. Anyway give them a try I feel you will be very satisfied.

codeman420

^^ Is on the moon....
May 14, 2007
torquey said:
Actually, I find that saying you're growing hops works best. The plants are related and have similar needs.
or tomatoes, peppers, its amazing people still feel the need to tell others they are a patient trying to grow medicine :der:

OC Hydro is the shiz. Very smart staff and they back their products, the one off of beach and the 22 fwy...
Also their is a store in Lake Forest off of Aspen and LF blvd. also very knowledgeable if you need the name /address i can get it...

Mar 8, 2009
Hey its Tyler :bowl:
check out www.discount-hydro.com

Discount Hydro

This is from their website:

(Discount-Hydro is the largest Mail-Order/Internet Hydroponic dealer. Shipping hydroponic products is our specialty. We are located in beautiful Southern California and we know hydroponics. All of our staff are active hydroponic growers so that we can give you the best possible information. Please feel free to call our toll free number with any questions about our products or with any hydroponic questions. We really want to help you out!)

Need advice before
you purchase?

Call us toll free:

1-877-476-9487

I like west coast hydro too but they are too far for me to go.

My boy told me that it was good but I've never been In there. Its in riverside but the prices are lower than GreenCoast and WestCoast, but GC is where I shop now and its excellent. They have cut me deals too.

Let me know what you think?
:caked:

RASBLAZINIT

Praising Jah
Feb 28, 2009
Oc Hydro is the way to go. Ask for Mark, he'll take care of ya!!!! There's another shop that just opened in whittier. Im not sure of the name of the place but its supposed to be a brand new joint.

Bert N. Ernie

Sensi Seeds Tester
Nov 23, 2009
There's a Viet grow shop on Brookhurst across from Mile Square Park. You can find them on Google Maps (type Hydroponics). They'll do a new Lumatek 1000w, classic hood, and Hortilux bulb for $500 cash & carry - no tax.