icon
icon

Apbt Newborn Pups

Dank Hill

Hi, Im New!
Sep 29, 2010
GEDC0479.JPG GEDC0515.JPG
Hello trackers ! My red-nose BABY had her 1st litter of pups on 10-31-2011.She started whelping (giving birth)at 2:32pm by 5:45 she had 11 pups ,8 girls and 3 boys .They were popping out so fast she couldnt keep up so i had to step in and open up the sacks . Once a pup is born you gotta get them breathing asap . A pup left in its sack too long may grow up to be dumb or crazy from lack of oxygen.
First two weeks was a nightmare they gotta eat every two hours with 8 teets so iwas up every two hours making shure they all got full and burped .So they are about six weeks and eating on their own . They are quite a handful at this age 6 of them are pissin and pooping on the paper the other 5 stand right on the edge and miss 4 outta 5 times . Eat, play, sh!t, sleep ,piss and play some more b4 going back to sleep.
Im still learning how to use this camera my buddy hooked me up with just found the flash like two minutes ago just noticed how fuzzy the first pic was .IDK how fellow trackers post the blown up pics any tips anyone can offer would help .

Goldenrod

Seed Popper
Jan 25, 2010
looking great brother. been waiting for pics. i know this guy & the mom & pop are both chill & obey. so jump on in these babies are beautiful. peace T.

Dank Hill

Hi, Im New!
Sep 29, 2010
hey budd .Thanks for dropping in ! I KNOW ....had to get a cord for this sweet ass camera you hooked me up with ...THANKS AGAIN ! Pics look so much better with the flash on . thought i would start here and learn how to put up the big pics b4 starting a log how the heck do you do it ?