icon
icon

Anxiety!

Aug 24, 2009
dont know if this is the place for this,:whistling:

but i need to know what is the best strain for anxiety ???

thanx.:hippie:

budluva

Dedicated to be Medicated
Sep 18, 2008
a nice mellow purple really works best for me. also something like blue dream helps too. a little bit of sativa effect but a nice indica effect as well is perfect for my anxiety :hippie:

pic4daze

Formerly pic4daze from August 2005-April 2009
Oct 3, 2009
I personally would stay away from Sativas, as they can increase your anxiety. Since we are all different they may work for you, but I would not go down that road. I suffer from major anxiey, and am no stranger when it comes down to this topic. I would recommend purple strains (i.e. Granddaddy Purple-GDP). I hope this helps.

Best,
pic4daze

Aug 24, 2009
pic4daze said:
I personally would stay away from Sativas, as they can increase your anxiety. Since we are all different they may work for you, but I would not go down that road. I suffer from major anxiey, and am no stranger when it comes down to this topic. I would recommend purple strains (i.e. Granddaddy Purple-GDP). I hope this helps.

Best,
pic4daze
thank you :thumb: and you are right that is what i have been smoking...

Mar 11, 2019
Anxiety is the most common mental illness for humans nowadays. Most of the People suffering from an Anxiety disorder. The huge number of people living in fear and distress. Many of them are using medications & doctor prescription for the treatment of Anxiety. For some, these medications are a life saver, at least for a period of time when their Anxiety is the worst. While finding the right medication to keep you healthy is important, Most of the people are interest to search manufactured chemical solutions to this treatable problem. I suffered a lot with Anxiety. One of my friend suggested that Zero THC CBD Oil is for Anxiety. After continuous usage of CBD Oil, I completely cured of this illness. Personally, I suggest CBD oils for Anxiety disorder and other mental illness.