icon
icon

203 passes!!!! Hooorayyyyyy

cavdub420

This Is Bat Country!
Jul 12, 2009
I am so glad to see another state pass medical marijuana!!!!!!!! I can remember not too long ago when there was only 12 states i am longing for the day when we've said there are 50 states that have decriminalized marijuana!

Fight Hard My Brother and Sisters!:hippie:

TreeSmokerAZ

High, Im Hi!
Jul 9, 2008
www.TreeSmoker.com
We're so excited to begin helping all of the seriously ill patients here in Phoenix, Arizona!

Proposition 203 will be certified by the Secretary of State and made official on November 29th!

We're working with a group of local doctors who will be writing medical marijuana recommendations for all of our pre-registered patients. Our doctors will open up and begin to write recommendations on December 1st!

Patients will not be able to register for an Arizona Department of Health Services ID Card until April 1, 2011. We do recommend that all patients obtain a written recommendation in December or ASAP, because doing so will prevent you from being arrested and prosecuted in a court of law for possession and cultivation if you have a police encounter!

We won't be permitted by law to open the dispensary until June or July of 2011. This is because of the AZ DHS rule making process.

Qualified patients will be allowed to grow 12 plants if they do not live within 25 miles of a dispensary! The catch being, that patients who get recommendations before July 2011 will ALL be allowed to grow 12 plants because dispensaries simply won't exist yet anywhere throughout the state.

Also, for all you out-of-state patients.... Arizona DOES recognize other states' medical marijuana recommendations! If you have your written recommendation from any other medical marijuana state, you are protected from arrest and prosecution but you're NOT allowed to purchase medication from any dispensaries in Arizona!

W

washgirl

TreeSmokerAZ said:
We're so excited to begin helping all of the seriously ill patients here in Phoenix, Arizona!

Proposition 203 will be certified by the Secretary of State and made official on November 29th!

We're working with a group of local doctors who will be writing medical marijuana recommendations for all of our pre-registered patients. Our doctors will open up and begin to write recommendations on December 1st!

Patients will not be able to register for an Arizona Department of Health Services ID Card until April 1, 2011. We do recommend that all patients obtain a written recommendation in December or ASAP, because doing so will prevent you from being arrested and prosecuted in a court of law for possession and cultivation if you have a police encounter!

We won't be permitted by law to open the dispensary until June or July of 2011. This is because of the AZ DHS rule making process.

Qualified patients will be allowed to grow 12 plants if they do not live within 25 miles of a dispensary! The catch being, that patients who get recommendations before July 2011 will ALL be allowed to grow 12 plants because dispensaries simply won't exist yet anywhere throughout the state.

Also, for all you out-of-state patients.... Arizona DOES recognize other states' medical marijuana recommendations! If you have your written recommendation from any other medical marijuana state, you are protected from arrest and prosecution but you're NOT allowed to purchase medication from any dispensaries in Arizona!

OH my do I hike Sedona or Grand Canyon first! :bounce:

miah

weedtracker norcal
Jan 1, 2005
Pretty interesting.

So arizona basically says we can fly their with our medicaiton but we can't purchase it there.

Awsome to see the law passed, Amazingly close races all over the place this year..

tenoob

More tolerance than you.
Sep 21, 2009
TreeSmokerAZ said:
F*** YEAH MAN! :thumb:

I visit Arizona frequently because my kid has a grandma out in Bullhead,
the cops over there are d***s, now they can kiss my decriminalized a**
and I can smoke in peace. Thankyou to all who voted yes, you are
my effin heroes man! :grouphug:

CDS420

Feb 9, 2011
Does California recognize Arizona's MM recs?

AVM1

Hi, Im New!
Jun 25, 2009
Arizona is now the 15th medical marijuana state!....but Marijuana will not really be legal or readily available. The state and local rule making bodies have made it very difficult and expensive to open a dispensary with the goal of nullifying the vote. The correct path for patients to obtain quality medicine in the future is LEGALIZATION of this harmless herbal remedy. The Camp/420 organization in Arizona is currently the only organization pushing this movement. The MPP organization and their attorneys, motivated by financial gain and establishing a state monopoly for marijuana authored Proposition 203. Proposition 203 represents more big government philosophy on display. 203 is the first step towards legalization. Legalization is the morally correct position to pursue and not the state run industry model now being championed by the majority.