icon
icon

1St Stealth Led Growlight !

sofakingg

bigdickdaddyfromcincinati
Jul 30, 2009
This is my 1st LED light/grow. Got a Stealth LED Growlight at Hempcon. Its got 38 3watt emitters and covers deep red, red,deep blue, blue, and white. Put it in my 3'X3' tent. Vegged 2 strawberry diesels for 3 weeks. These pics are week 5, and they couldn't be happier. Still have 4, 5 weeks to go ! They smell wonderful ! Gotta prop them colas up !

Attachments

onaeun

in need of medicine
Oct 2, 2009
Well then, i guess ill be at the october show. Youre talking about the indoor garden xpo? Or..

Hey nice grow man, always interested in led grows

onaeun

in need of medicine
Oct 2, 2009
Wait stealth grow has a 495 model?? The cheapest one i can find is $899. Just trying to figure out which model you have so i can decide on my own purchase.

onaeun

in need of medicine
Oct 2, 2009
Ohhhh for sure. I thought you got a stealth grow but it appears you got a stealth led instead. Even better! Im more interested in seeing reviews on new lights. Seen results with stealth grow, good light, too expensive. So you're getting good coverage for 2 plants? The nugs look good on em so I'm assuming the quality of light is great. How tall are your s diesels, and how's penetration to the bottom of the plant?

sofakingg

bigdickdaddyfromcincinati
Jul 30, 2009
I'm sofaking happy w/this light ! The test was these 2 straw dies from clone to harvest w/only the led. My tent is 40" X 40". I have a 3x3 tray sittin on a stand. Could have put 2 more in tent, but these were freebies, so it is what it is. Next run will have some T-5's for side lighting. These 2 plants will yield 6 z's minimum, dried and cured. Should be in my stash by Aug 1st. Colas are droopin ! gotta re- string em every 3rd day ! I'm thinkin 1 more of these in the tent will be perfect for 4 5 gal. pots. Thats an 18, to 20 Z harvest ! Then i'll get 1 more for vegging, its gettin crazy